Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #46
KIWI
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
The thread title implies to an 80-footer being longer than 30-footer. Still dont get what Im talking about? Go ask your girl and she'll break it down to you, champ. :)

come on you know you got yourself in dogs**t and now your trying to justify your stupid comments

dude you even implied it by saying lets see who comes on espn first then!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #47
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI BOY
come on you know you got yourself in dogs**t and now your trying to justify your stupid comments

dude you even implied it by saying lets see who comes on espn first then!



PleaseBelieve = fraud. Kid has no credibility. I exposed him in the Dame vs LSU thread.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:10 AM   #48
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin
 
funkylikemonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: EZboard Supporter
Posts: 1,628
funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default

Team barely won over the Pierce-less Celtics also.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #49
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star
 
WuTangWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DC/NY
Posts: 1,098
WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far
Default

Soo.... who watched Sportscenter?
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #50
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin
 
funkylikemonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: EZboard Supporter
Posts: 1,628
funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default

It's not on until 12.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:40 AM   #51
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,888
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Team barely won over the Pierce-less Celtics also.
...in Boston a night after they beat the Spurs.

Are we going to minimize the Cavs' victory tonight? It is hard to win a back-to-back on the road regardless of who you play. Add in the fact that the first end of the back-to-back was against the Spurs and those are 2 pretty nice wins.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:47 AM   #52
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin
 
funkylikemonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: EZboard Supporter
Posts: 1,628
funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
...in Boston a night after they beat the Spurs.

Are we going to minimize the Cavs' victory tonight? It is hard to win a back-to-back on the road regardless of who you play. Add in the fact that the first end of the back-to-back was against the Spurs and those are 2 pretty nice wins.

They're missing Paul Pierce, I understand the team might play with more heart and urgency...but they're missing Paul Pierce. If the Nets had lost to the Heat without Shaq and Wade, I wouldn't have blamed it on them being on the 2nd half of the back to back.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:50 AM   #53
Darsh
Good college starter
 
Darsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Boguts Hood
Posts: 2,125
Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default

i just saw both shots on nba TV, and Gilberts was absolutely ICE COLD Clutch stuff! That was awesome.

oh, and it got "play of the day", not lebrons shot.

Go Gil.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:51 AM   #54
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,529
PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default

LEBRON'S 80-FOOTER- 11:10 PM (PRIMETIME)

ARENAS GAMEWINNING 27-FOOTER- 11:46 PM (WHEN THE CRIKETS WERE SLEEPING!!!!)




PleezeBelieve is right.....again. Thank you very much...and to my groupie haters out there...GET OFF MY JOCK!!!!

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 01-04-2007 at 01:54 AM.
PleezeBelieve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:32 AM   #55
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,888
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
They're missing Paul Pierce, I understand the team might play with more heart and urgency...but they're missing Paul Pierce. If the Nets had lost to the Heat without Shaq and Wade, I wouldn't have blamed it on them being on the 2nd half of the back to back.
Phoenix barely escaped Toronto tonight. I'm sure a main reason for their lackluster performance (especially by Nash... 9 assists, 7 turnovers) was because they played in Toronto a night after barely beating Chicago.

Yes, yes... I know Bosh was back from injury... but Toronto was a horrible team before Bosh was injured.

Like I said... tough to win back-to-backs... especially on the road. It doesn't matter who you are playing.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:49 AM   #56
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,415
statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason


PleaseBelieve = fraud. Kid has no credibility. I exposed him in the Dame vs LSU thread.
lol...Im pretty sure he has already been exposed in his kobe sucks,bush is overrated threads

the kid also is hating on the sec....saying that they have no offense

oh and good job showing that sportscenter played it first to try and prove your point...I think that just makes you as dumb as the people who put on that show
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #57
brwnman
.
 
brwnman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,665
brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default

official measurement: 83 feet...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #58
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star
 
theinfamousmobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 551
theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far
Default

D-Wades heave 2 seasons ago against the Suns >>>>LeBrons

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DEMoW-0fnXw
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #59
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Purple Palace
Posts: 2,871
Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board
Default

Gil's was better....no questions asked. A game winner is a game winner.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #60
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default

Ok, lebrons shot ANYBODY couldv'e been lucky enough to make that. It is not like because Lebron made that he is a better player. Not everyone couldve made the shot that gilbert made. Actually, looking at lebron's history on clutch plays, I doubt lebron couldve done the same gil did.

Last edited by Hawker : 01-04-2007 at 02:43 PM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy