Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #31
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dumb moves you made so far

Not showing up to a draft for the only league I planned on playing in for the whole year.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #32
EvanW
Decent playground baller

EvanW has decent reputationEvanW has decent reputation

Picking up DeMar Derozan and Aron Afflalo expecting good numbers.

Afflalo I can excuse - Denver uses him mostly for his defense. But Derozan has been consistenly awful. Long since dropped both and replaced them. But Derozan in particular was and still is a huge dissapointment.
EvanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #33
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
Dropped Eric Gordon while he was injured and someone else picked him up

Edit: lmfao @ Joe Johnson for David west . Joe is a boss he hits many treys and gets steals blocks and assists and horford is out
Pretty much the worst move I've ever made, I don't know WTF I was thinking when I accepted that trade.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #34
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Recently picked up Stephen Jackson, thinking he may pick it up, instead he's just been getting DNP-CD's for me, (This is a roto league so he ate up some of my max games played at the Guard position before I finally benched him.)
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #35
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

picked up jan vesely and gary neal LAWL
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #36
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek

Before the season I traded Dwight Reddick for Al Jeff, Maggette, Blatche
Still the worse thing that has ever happened!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #37
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, my team is lousy this season, but that's more a product of a poor draft.

I did drop Morrow, and he dropped like 42 the other night. He was god awful to start the season though, and lots of bench players have been stepping up this year.

I traded Harden for Parker, but that move has worked for me. Parker has won me assists cat (H2H) a couple weeks already.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #38
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain
Accidentally drafted Chuck Hayes instead of David Lee during the draft.

Got desperate and drafted Ibaka with the 25th pick. Not the worst move, but he's getting no minutes this year. Hoping he turns around soon.

At least Ibaka turned it around. Single handedly carrying blocks for me.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #39
SmackOrH.A.K
Good High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

in a keeper league i traded

amare and wes matthews, and 8th round pick next year

for

zack randolph, eric gordon.
neither who have played a game since i made the trade.
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #40
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far

I dropped Jose Calderon when he was slumping (there was a string of 5 games when he was shooting ~ 30% and averaging 5 pts 6 assists or something like that).

Once I dropped Calderon, he exploded. I did get Jeremy Lin off waivers in his place, but I think Calderon is a much steadier player and am still not sold on Lin keeping this up all season.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #41
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Dropped Batum for Gooden...
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: