Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Peoples insidehoops vote me to moderartor

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PEOPLES TO INSIDEHOOPS HOW YOU ARE DONIG??: i hope you are now have your nba jersey to ready to watch the maney game today . there many fantastic gmae to watch now i have my maimi jersey ready to maimi ; timberwolf game ricky rubio to norris cole , lebron , beasly my godness

now to that serious business . i think to tell you now that you should vote to me to the moderartor ot insidehoops . jeff say:

"you need have smarts and wit and funny and to have a no bias"

i have a last year 80/10 english and a 100/100 to philosopher and many other thing so i have a smart. and many ppl have fan to my joke . have many good joke like that one time but i dont not remember that jokes and i have a no bias . im maybe the maimi fan but i have fan to many team and that i have much smart to nba only few people have watch to nba like me and i have none bias to nba .

make right choose to me and vote to theoo moderartor: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=243942
Theoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Peoples insidehoops vote me to moderartor

I love you man! You got my vote
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
LedBalls
I brick open layups

LedBalls has decent reputationLedBalls has decent reputation

lol The dogs.
LedBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #4
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I support this thread.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff said he may make me the OTC MOD..

You Mad?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It almost looks as though Nick Young is a war amp and has one stubby ass leg....
Theoo, you know damn well I'll make the right choose...

You can count me to be what Napoleon was to Pedro buddy.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Theoo, you're awesome and you've given us so many laughs with your fake-crappy-english but we know that your english is great so it's getting a little boring..

Theoo started some thread a while back and someone wrote something back to him and a while later he replied with his "Naurudude"-account in horrible english (we know that Naurudude knows english more than good) but he deleted that damn quick when he understood that he wrote it with the wrong account and then he put up the exact same comment with his "Theoo"-account..

Is it hip nowadays to act like Borat?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #8
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
I support this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I love you man! You got my vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Jeff said he may make me the OTC MOD..

You Mad?
im not mad . thats i sgood news to you . im more that NBA fan than OTC . i make nba fan brain thinkign threads . i can moderartor to many of the forums. good luck !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
It almost looks as though Nick Young is a war amp and has one stubby ass leg....
Theoo, you know damn well I'll make the right choose...

You can count me to be what Napoleon was to Pedro buddy.
i know man your smart man . your have my supports if your will moderartor !!!! my man these game is on
Old 12-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Theoo, you're awesome and you've given us so many laughs with your fake-crappy-english but we know that your english is great so it's getting a little boring..

Theoo started some thread a while back and someone wrote something back to him and a while later he replied with his "Naurudude"-account in horrible english (we know that Naurudude knows english more than good) but he deleted that damn quick when he understood that he wrote it with the wrong account and then he put up the exact same comment with his "Theoo"-account..

I thought it was obvious he was a fake?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #10
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Theoo
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #11
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
I thought it was obvious he was a fake?

People seem to think that the troll is the real deal..
Old 12-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #12
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Quote:

your get tired now i have say that many time that im not nauru that your brain will get it . i am only theoo as your see thats i s my name my only one :http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=54774

im not nauruprude whys all say that im him ?? becuse he copy to me thats is why. no were not that same person. he have a like two thousands posts ?? i have a not time for thousends posts it take to me like year to get a thousands post to this theoo. i havae college and so things and watch bball i have not time watch bball and maek brain thinking posts with 2 account . and nauruprude dont make a brain thinking post so dont say that to me thats is insult that im like naurudude . naurudude will never be moderartor into his life
Old 12-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #13
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
your get tired now i have say that many time that im not nauru that your brain will get it . i am only theoo as your see thats i s my name my only one :http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=54774

im not nauruprude whys all say that im him ?? becuse he copy to me thats is why. no were not that same person. he have a like two thousands posts ?? i have a not time for thousends posts it take to me like year to get a thousands post to this theoo. i havae college and so things and watch bball i have not time watch bball and maek brain thinking posts with 2 account . and nauruprude dont make a brain thinking post so dont say that to me thats is insult that im like naurudude . naurudude will never be moderartor into his life

Dude, just stop it.
Waste your time on something else, being a Borat wannabe is getting retarded and especially when your english is just fine.

You forgot you were logged in with your Nauru-account and replied to the comment of someone random in Theoo-fashion with horrible english. Then you finally got that you were logged in with the wrong account so you deleted the comment and logged in with your Theoo-account and you put up the exact same comment with your "crappy" english..
Old 12-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Quote:
Dude, just stop it.
Waste your time on something else, being a Borat wannabe is getting retarded and especially when your english is just fine.

You forgot you were logged in with your Nauru-account and replied to the comment of someone random in Theoo-fashion with horrible english. Then you finally got that you were logged in with the wrong account so you deleted the comment and logged in with your Theoo-account and you put up the exact same comment with your "crappy" english..
whats bullcraps is this dude make jeff do ip searching before you do talks you have a no idea .

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...78&postcount=9

he have see my ip now find nauru ip
Old 12-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #15
rugrats
Banned

rugrats has decent reputationrugrats has decent reputation

Quote:
Dude, just stop it.

theo obviously fake. guy behind it is a scrub
rugrats is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: