Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 12-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
LiLharvard
Capital Steez

Lightbulb Am I the only one who likes Marcus camby

Dude has been a beast on the defensive end I know he's 37 but damn he has helped me so far and he was on the free agent list... I'm relatively new to fantasybb and I wonder do you need star players to win your league? My team consists of very few ( I have rondo, bosh and iggy) as you can see hardly your run of the mill superstars .. To complement them I have Kyle Lowry, milsap, Scola, Terry, Nash, Paul George and I have guys who can defend like camby, hayes, hawes and I have kept bynum despite suspension. I missed moat of the draft auction and was left with this dirty dozen, the future didnt look too bright but I seem to be doing ok. I recently traded Nash,Scola,Terry for Eric Gordon and michael Beasley... What do you guys think of all this.. Do you think I should keep camby ? P.s I'm on a iPhone hence no p. Graphs etc. Lol
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
dunksby
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Am I the only one who likes Marcus camby

Fantasy is about stats man, defense means dick in fantasy unless its in the form a rebound or a block or steal.
dunksby is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: