Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 6,997
Default Knick fans I will do better...

I will try to do better not to be so negative.

I guess we have picked issues of support or found things critical at opposite times. I do see things differently than most and I do nit pick.

I try to stay even keel dont get too high or too low.

I wont be so contrary as often.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,325
Default Re: Knick fans I will do better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I will try to do better not to be so negative.

I guess we have picked issues of support or found things critical at opposite times. I do see things differently than most and I do nit pick.

I try to stay even keel dont get too high or too low.

I wont be so contrary as often.
No, be you, just be respectful in doing so.

I hope you don't feel you should be apologizing.

We don't have to agree on here, just add something to the forum in a respectful way.

I like Jeffries on the Knicks, and I'm not apologizing.

You do you bro, it's best that way.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 6,997
Default Re: Knick fans I will do better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
No, be you, just be respectful in doing so.

I hope you don't feel you should be apologizing.

We don't have to agree on here, just add something to the forum in a respectful way.

I like Jeffries on the Knicks, and I'm not apologizing.

You do you bro, it's best that way.
percelloveknicks put me on to how it may seem and I do sometimes read my own post and it does come off quite contrary.

I dont want to be negative and as a Knick fan on this board its not like we are liked in general.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,325
Default Re: Knick fans I will do better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
percelloveknicks put me on to how it may seem and I do sometimes read my own post and it does come off quite contrary.

I dont want to be negative and as a Knick fan on this board its not like we are liked in general.
I think I've spent the last 3 years ripping on D'antoni, but hell I will keep on doing it.

I criticize the team in wins as well, only because I really do think they could have been better.

I truly think this team, if healthy can be a legit contender, but there's things I can't stand to see.

But hey, like I said, you do you, just keep adding to the best board on this site.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore
 
percelloveknicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: i live in Madison Square Garde
Posts: 319
Default Re: Knick fans I will do better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
percelloveknicks put me on to how it may seem and I do sometimes read my own post and it does come off quite contrary.

I dont want to be negative and as a Knick fan on this board its not like we are liked in general.
Every man is entitled to his opinion, if i was out of order, i truly apologize, you are a respected man on this thread, and i didnt mean to cause any harm. i disagree with alot of people on here, i tend to agree with franchize more, because great minds think alike, but because i disagree doesnt mean im right.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,711
Default Re: Knick fans I will do better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Every man is entitled to his opinion, if i was out of order, i truly apologize, you are a respected man on this thread, and i didnt mean to cause any harm. i disagree with alot of people on here, i tend to agree with franchize more, because great minds think alike, but because i disagree doesnt mean im right.
Thats cuz im a ****in genius! j/k but nah rameek, everyone knows me and u are probably the harshest guys on here but i think its cuz we've been on the site when ppl were down right disrespectful.i personally think you are one of the best contributors.sometimes we get littered with newcomers who just vomit out something they heard tim legler say.you actually know basketball.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy