Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #1
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Your "secondary" teams in the playoffs?

For those of you whose favorite teams won't be competing in the playoffs this year, what are your "secondary" teams that you'll be rooting for in the playoffs? For me, it's the 49ers. I love watching them play. Awesome defense and great running game. So fun to watch.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your "secondary" teams in the playoffs?

If the Bengals don't make it, then whomever is playing against the Steelers.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Cheer against: NE, DAL/NYG

Indifferent: PIT, ATL, San Fran

Will cheer for: Tebows, BAL, Hou, DET

If NYJ gets in - cheer against
If TEN/OAK gets in - indifferent
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AFC: Bengals or Titans depending on who makes it, Texans

NFC: Lions and Falcons

I support all teams that have never won the SB before... cept for the Eagles
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like the Texans. Sucks that they got so ravaged by injuries, I think they would have had a legit shot to win it if they still had Schaub and Mario Williams.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I like the Texans. Sucks that they got so ravaged by injuries, I think they would have had a legit shot to win it if they still had Schaub and Mario Williams.
I think they might have been the favorite in the AFC if they were healthy. If the Packers were too lose i think i would root for the Texans.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Giants if they make it. That's pretty much it. And I guess whoever is playing the Patriots.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually like the packers, I think they have a very fun offense to watch, and I greatly respect aaron rodgers...that being said, when they go up against the Lions, I want them to get slaughtered lol.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one. I'll watch every game and hope a nuke goes off on each one.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

I'm rooting against GB.

I hope the Ravens win it all though. Or the Jets. Cuz it'll be funny to listen to all the Boston radio guys whine about it.

If the Giants get in then I'd root for them as well.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #11
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to see the Saints win it all. Brees is probably my favorite QB of all time.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Niners are in so I'll obv root for them. I'll also be rooting for the Texans and Pats.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Giants or bust... actually if they dont make it I am rooting for whoever plays the Cows.

I guess I would be willing to root for the 49ers because they haven't done anything for almost 20 years. I would also root for the Falcons and Lions. Basically all the underdogs. AFC wise I could root for the Bengals/Titans/Ravens/Titans/Broncos/Raiders depending on which one of them make it

So NO to the Cows, Pack, Saints, Pats, and Steelers.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go Niners! I always liked Gore and felt that he's underrated because he hasn't been to the postseason yet. Time to shine, Frank!
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #15
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Niners and Lions.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: