Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default How Successful was your fantasy season?

I had 4 teams, finished first, second, third and seventh in them. Added 3 trophies to my Y! profile so it was a good year for me.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How Successful was your fantasy season?

4th place in a 6 team league. Ended the season with a 5 game losing streak including the playoffs.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10-team league. Started out 4-1, finished 4-9. 8 game losing streak to close out the season! My FF season was reminiscent of the Bills season.

i did win one round of the consolation bracket.

i blame my loss on Chris Johnson and my shitty QB rotation(Fitzpatrick and Freeman)

Last edited by DMV2 : 01-02-2012 at 09:21 PM.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Finished 2nd in a 10 team league.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Doubled my money from buy-ins by winning $400. I'm happy with my season.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Couple ISHers are struggling to pay their light bill because of me.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Went 14-0 in one league (19 players including defensive positions), get bounced in Round 1.

In the other league, went 9-5, won the championship easily.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

First round playoff exit a year after winning it all.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #9
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Won both my money leagues.

Came in 3rd in the BTE league.

Great year for me.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didnt win any leagues this year, but I did win every single bet I made with Marlo which was a lot.

I would have rather won the leagues though...bad fantasy year for -pt-

Was in the playoffs in every league at least, I drafted well, Turner was a hit like I knew he would be.
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #11
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

I came in 2nd in a 10 team league.. In the finals I was without AD, Andre Johnson and Mendenhall tore his ACL early in his game.. while my opponent had Jordy Nelson go off.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #12
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0326
I came in 2nd in a 10 team league.. In the finals I was without AD, Andre Johnson and Mendenhall tore his ACL early in his game.. while my opponent had Jordy Nelson go off.

Took 2nd and 5th. Started off very strong and then collapsed late in both.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

8-4-1 and didnt make the final 4 playoffs because one division was stacked while the other, someone got in with a 6-7 record

other league i went 9-4 and won it all easily
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #14
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Finished the season 11-3 (3rd out of 14) and lost in the semi finals of the playoffs. Rodgers, Brandon Lloyd, and Percy Harvin all had their worst games of the season and i still only lost by less than half a point.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 AM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

I took Jamaal Charles in four out of my five leagues.

...That good.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: