Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-04-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Angry What team do you really hateand why...besides Denver, of course.

I hate the Bobcats. Ernie Bickerstaff is a dirty coach. I don't know if anybody saw this but in the last game against them Marbury was pulling up for a three pointer and it was in front of the Bobcats bench and right when he got in mid air Bickerstaff ran right behind him as if to distract him while in shot. Nonetheless he made the basket and we won the game but that was some dirty antics. Especially from a coach. That was low. I can't wait for the upcoming game against them.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I hate the Craptors because their fans are such homers, and also, its fun hating the Craptors.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
I hate the Craptors because their fans are such homers, and also, its fun hating the Craptors.

I'm not trying to start an argument but you can't honestly say that Knick fans aren't homers either.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:32 PM   #4
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I don't hate the raptors as a team, i just don't like the fans to much. You can't hate a team because the fans.

A Team i really don't care about is the bulls.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i hate the Spurs because i hate tim duncan whining crying OVERRATED tail.
I hated them before that especially when they tanked their season to draft THE WHINER.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
I'm not trying to start an argument but you can't honestly say that Knick fans aren't homers either.

How many teams do you root for?
Old 01-05-2007, 12:48 AM   #7
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
How many teams do you root for?

1. Raptors
2. Pheonix
3. Bobcats

and to some extent New Jersey and Denver. Obviously Toronto is my favourite though.

Last edited by The Italian : 01-05-2007 at 02:42 AM.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:05 AM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
1. Raptors
2. Pheonix
3. Bobcats

and to some extent New Jersey and Denver.
imho you are only allowed to have one team...
i am not a fan of players from other teams but i respect abilities of other players from other teams...
I have the Knicks, Jets, Yankees, Rangers...
fawk the giants nets islanders mets
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:15 AM   #9
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

So you're a Knicks fan? Maybe your the kind that shows up when they win. When they lose your some other teams fan.

Last edited by Amigo : 01-05-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:17 AM   #10
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

The guys here from this board are going to love what you just said about the Giants. Wait 'til the morn.

Last edited by Amigo : 01-05-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:17 AM   #11
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

The Giants will own the Sheagles this weekend. The biggest Sheagle of them all, Jeff Gaycia, will have his WORST game ever. He is a back packin' fudge lover, that's what the T.O. (team obliterator) said after leaving the Niners.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:52 AM   #12
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
imho you are only allowed to have one team...
i am not a fan of players from other teams but i respect abilities of other players from other teams...
I have the Knicks, Jets, Yankees, Rangers...
fawk the giants nets islanders mets

i agree 100%
Old 01-05-2007, 05:55 AM   #13
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
1. Raptors
2. Pheonix
3. Bobcats

and to some extent New Jersey and Denver. Obviously Toronto is my favourite though.
No way!!! Bandwagoneer is it's finest!!!! A division rival!!!! I'll never root for anyone else but the knicks. Everthing else is just entertainment. Now other pro sports include Jets, Rangers, Yankees, and unfortunately St. Johns Bball.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:51 AM   #14
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Its true, many Knick fans are homers, but IMO they dont seem as annoying as Raptor fans, GoRapz for one is an annoying bastard, but thats just me
Old 01-05-2007, 08:52 AM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

My favorite team in the NBA are the Knicks obviously, in the NFL, the Giants, the MLB, the Yankees, NCAAB, St.Johns, NCAAF, Notre Dame, NHL, the Rangers.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: