Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-05-2007, 09:16 AM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
No way!!! Bandwagoneer is it's finest!!!! A division rival!!!! I'll never root for anyone else but the knicks. Everthing else is just entertainment. Now other pro sports include Jets, Rangers, Yankees, and unfortunately St. Johns Bball.
its funny that most Yankee fans are Giant fans... we are a rare breed!
Ncaa Michigan

Giants sux!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #17
RobRot
Can barely lace up my sneakers

RobRot has an OK reputation so far

The question is ..the team you hate right?

I hate Cavs, Nuggets, Rockets and Nets

oh and I hate the Avalanche and red sox
RobRot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #18
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Wow. Who would have thought that a thread about hate would have brought new people and people never seen here before. There is a song that say that "Love will bring us together", this time it was hate. Go figure.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #19
RobRot

RobRot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Wow. Who would have thought that a thread about hate would have brought new people and people never seen here before. There is a song that say that "Love will bring us together", this time it was hate. Go figure.

Ow sorry

I love:

Pistons, Red Wings, Tigers, Cardinals and Maple Leafs (only if they are not playing redwings)
and ofcourse Feyenoord my local football (european soccer!)team
RobRot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:39 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a topic like this will bring em out.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #21
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
No way!!! Bandwagoneer is it's finest!!!! A division rival!!!! I'll never root for anyone else but the knicks. Everthing else is just entertainment. Now other pro sports include Jets, Rangers, Yankees, and unfortunately St. Johns Bball.

How am I a bandwagoneer? I just like to see the other teams do good because of certain players on the team. The only reason why I root for New Jersey is because of Vince Carter. Bobcats is because Adam Morrison he was my favourite college player and was also on my favourite college team. Pheonix is because of Nash and also because they are the one of the most entertaining teams to watch. I just don't see how I am a bandwagoneer when 3 of the teams I root have under .500 records.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #22
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Nets, Phoenix Suns, Spurs, Hawks, Celtics, Bobcats, LA Lakers
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #23
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
How am I a bandwagoneer? I just like to see the other teams do good because of certain players on the team. The only reason why I root for New Jersey is because of Vince Carter. Bobcats is because Adam Morrison he was my favourite college player and was also on my favourite college team. Pheonix is because of Nash and also because they are the one of the most entertaining teams to watch. I just don't see how I am a bandwagoneer when 3 of the teams I root have under .500 records.
The record is irrelevant. the fact you have 6 teams to root for is insane. A raptor fan would never root for vince carter or the nets. they hate him.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:40 AM   #24
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
The record is irrelevant. the fact you have 6 teams to root for is insane. A raptor fan would never root for vince carter or the nets. they hate him.

Toronto is the main team that I root for. The others I mearly like to watch. That is all. Just because Raptor fans hate Vince Carter doesn't mean I have to too. I hate what he did to Toronto and I hate him as a person but I respect his abilities on the court.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #25
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Raptors, Pistons, Boston

lol y does everyone hate the bobcats?
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:25 AM   #26
NeverShowNever

NeverShowNever has an OK reputation so far

I hate L.A Lakers and Spurs.

I don't like Kobe and love to see them (Lakers) lose. Without Shaq, it's easy now to see them lose 5 in a row (sometin' you rarely see with Shaq and Kobe).
I don't like Spurs cause I'm boring to see them . When TV show sometin' like Spurs vs .... (except Knicks) I've always switch the channel. Tough defensive and monotone offence isn't sometin' I really like to see.
NeverShowNever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:08 AM   #27
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

I hate the Bobcats so much that I can't stand any color pattern on any of their home or visitors uniform. I can't stand that uniform and Morrison's nasty and disgusting whiskers he calls mustache. Trying to look like a Pirate fo the Caribbean?
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:36 AM   #28
cangoods
I brick open layups

cangoods has an OK reputation so far

The only team i hate right now is the nets, and i am geting there with teh celtics. The nets have been b!tch slappin us for about 5 years. Dunkin all over the gardenn floor, swept us out the playoffs, owning the division, they got all the love on draft night, and they get a free pass from the media even when they make mistakes. I hate that team.

I am starting to hate the celtics because they seem to have our number. I get annoyed at them beating us.

- Cangoods
cangoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:02 AM   #29
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Im ok with all the Nets, but Jason Kidd. He has to find something better to do than talk trash with Marbury, and beat his wife, he's a great player, but has a loser's personality.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:23 PM   #30
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

New York Giants, New York Yankees, New York Knicks, New York Rangers and Florida Gators.

Fauk Everyone else.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: