Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-06-2007, 03:15 PM   #31
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
New York Giants, New York Yankees, New York Knicks, New York Rangers and Florida Gators.

Fauk Everyone else.

i'm with you dog. But i got to replace the Giants with the JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
But i do wish the Giants some playoff success.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #32
irimus
I airball my layups

irimus has an OK reputation so far

1.Lakers
2.Heat..i hate wade the flopper
3.Cleveland
irimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #33
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Jets lost today, I feel for you Knickscity.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:23 PM   #34
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Jets lost today, I feel for you Knickscity.

Giants lost too, I feel for you and all the others guys. Not a good football day. At least we have our Knicks
Old 01-07-2007, 09:26 PM   #35
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Yup, and our Yankees(when the season starts) As of now, theyre the only reliable team(other than the Jets) that you can count on to win.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #36
Xman DoublD
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Xman DoublD has an OK reputation so far

Lakers
Yankees (Go Mets!)
Teams from Texas
Xman DoublD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #37
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

I almost passed out when the Sheagles hit that last field goal. I hope any team wins the Super Bowl except the Sheagles. One positive though over the weekend was that the Cowgirls lost. Thank you Seahawks!!! Celebrate that at least.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #38
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Yup, hopefully NO beats the living crap out of the Sheagles next week, I want to see how Bush plays in the playoffs.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #39
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Im ok with all the Nets, but Jason Kidd. He has to find something better to do than talk trash with Marbury, and beat his wife, he's a great player, but has a loser's personality.

Stephon Marbury talks trash to him. He did beat up his wife, but so what? that was like 1996? They have a healthy relationship and have kids.
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #40
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yup, hopefully NO beats the living crap out of the Sheagles next week, I want to see how Bush plays in the playoffs.

how the f did we lose to the bald azz garcia? Saints are gonna tear em up
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:57 AM   #41
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

I have no idea.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:00 AM   #42
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
Stephon Marbury talks trash to him. He did beat up his wife, but so what? that was like 1996? They have a healthy relationship and have kids.
Really? Kidd just filed a domestic violence lawsuit against his wife. I dont understand how he thinks his wife is a threat to him, a player in the NBA?
Old 01-09-2007, 09:00 AM   #43
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
how the f did we lose to the bald azz garcia? Saints are gonna tear em up
Lets go REGG-IE!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #44
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Yup, and our Yankees(when the season starts) As of now, theyre the only reliable team(other than the Jets) that you can count on to win.
AGREE!

Quote:
Really? Kidd just filed a domestic violence lawsuit against his wife. I dont understand how he thinks his wife is a threat to him, a player in the NBA?
You must be young.... Wives know everything about you and they can go to the media and make up any story... plus he already had that domestic issue 10 years ago and he had a history before that with chicks...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:23 PM   #45
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
AGREE!

You must be young.... Wives know everything about you and they can go to the media and make up any story... plus he already had that domestic issue 10 years ago and he had a history before that with chicks...
Lol, im pretty young, and not married Supposedly, Kidd, his wife, and their son went to some restaurant, and Kidd picked up a frye from his son's plate, and his wife scolded him for eating their kid's food. Kidd then spits the frye on his wife's face.(Im having a hard time writing frye without a capital because im used to writing about Channing Frye, not fries Kidd spit at his wife )

Last edited by shafir : 01-10-2007 at 09:20 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: