Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Only 3 teams worse than the Knicks

And those teams are NEW JERSEY,WASHINGTON and SACRAMENTO.

If we didn't play against self-destructing Kings team only team worse than us would be the Wizards who are 0-6.

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Only 3 teams worse than the Knicks

wizards gonna get their first win against us
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
wizards gonna get their first win against us
I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I guess the Knick fans dont see them making the playoffs.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I guess the Knick fans dont see them making the playoffs.
I see us making the playoffs but after this start I wouldn't be too surprised if we don't make it.

Before the season I predicted 38-28 record.
A few days ago I changed my mind and said 35-31.

Your thoughts ?
Old 01-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #6
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think we will slide in at the 7 or 8 and face miami or bulls in the first
Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had us at .500 and I'm sticking with that. Just like the Jets. My favorite teams mirror each other in so many way. I just hope we don't start to mirror my Mets
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
i think we will slide in at the 7 or 8 and face miami or bulls in the first
So another 1st round exit ?
Old 01-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #9
bluechox2
#knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
So another 1st round exit ?
na, the way our roster is constructed, i think we can handle a 7 game series, dont know about a season.
we just need to get into the playoffs and if our guys are healthy, we can pull off something miraculous

60 games to go so, somethings gotta give, maybe chemistry is born on the 59th game
Old 01-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
na, the way our roster is constructed, i think we can handle a 7 game series, dont know about a season.
we just need to get into the playoffs and if our guys are healthy, we can pull off something miraculous

60 games to go so, somethings gotta give, maybe chemistry is born on the 59th game
If we finish 7th or 8th we are likely going out in the 1st round.

It's highly unlikely that we will beat Miami.
I like our chances against Chicago better but I still wouldn't give us more than 30% chance of winning that series.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
If we finish 7th or 8th we are likely going out in the 1st round.

It's highly unlikely that we will beat Miami.
I like our chances against Chicago better but I still wouldn't give us more than 30% chance of winning that series.

Honestly, I'd rather play Miami than Chicago. I think we match up better. Melo always plays well vs LeBron and I think Amare can outplay Bosh. I think it comes down to if I trust Fields/Shumpert vs Wade more than Rose vs Douglas. I have to say I'd rather take my chances with Wade.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #12
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Honestly, I'd rather play Miami than Chicago. I think we match up better. Melo always plays well vs LeBron and I think Amare can outplay Bosh. I think it comes down to if I trust Fields/Shumpert vs Wade more than Rose vs Douglas. I have to say I'd rather take my chances with Wade.
Heat are excellent in transition and we saw that our transition defense sucks balls against the Celtics.

If Rondo was killing us just imagine what would Wade and LeBron do.

Bulls have only one player who can score and that would be Rose.
At times their offense looks awful.

Miami and Chicago are comparable on defense but the Heat are much better offensive team.
And let's be real,we can hardly guard anyone so I would rather take a chance guarding 1 superstar than 2 or 3.

Also we saw last year that the Bulls have problem with drive and kick. We were killing them last year from three. If we can somehow get hot for a few games I like our chances.
On the other hand the Heat are just too athletic,too fast to effectively do that against them.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
bigfrank34
I brick open layups

bigfrank34 has decent reputation

I think its too early to truly evaluate the team. Remember last year the Heat looked like crap in the begining. Also, we haven't seen how the Knicks will play with Baron Davis and Shumpert. The Knicks haven't had the training camps and real time to learn how to play with each other outside of playing against an opposing team. Give them time.
bigfrank34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfrank34
I think its too early to truly evaluate the team. Remember last year the Heat looked like crap in the begining. Also, we haven't seen how the Knicks will play with Baron Davis and Shumpert. The Knicks haven't had the training camps and real time to learn how to play with each other outside of playing against an opposing team. Give them time.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you on here in a while.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We're just at the beginning.
Team's better than last year in all aspects (except at PG, and Billups wasn't that good either).
I still think we will have a better record than last year, and a shot at the ECF.

Especially if D'Antoni gets fired, but I have no idea if this will happen during the season.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: