Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default So bad they’re good…

….or not.

As I’m making my Christmas games wishlist I noticed I included Alpha Protocol and Dead to Rights Retribution. I know these games didn’t get great reviews, but if you can oversee their faults, they can be fun according to player reviews. Earlier this year I bought, played, and passed Aliens vs Predator and Kane & Lynch 2….two other games with less than stellar reviews. Yet I still had fun playing them. What bad/mediocre games did you enjoy or are looking forward to getting?

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 12-08-2010 at 03:33 PM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation
Default Re: So bad they’re good…

alpha protocol's mechanics can be a little buggy, but that game is fantastic.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played Naughty Bear about a month ago which got horrible reveiws but the premise is so damn awsome.I big teddy bear killing other teddy bears.

I mean come on the picture itself made me want to play the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWAxgPR0yU

Check out the trailer shit made me laugh so much.The reveiws for the game were like 4.0 and player reveiws were like 5.0 out of 10.The game is really really repetitive but damn its so fun killing bears.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i really want alpha protocol. its ridiculously cheap too. i know its got problems but its got a lot of stuff i love too.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i really want alpha protocol. its ridiculously cheap too. i know its got problems but its got a lot of stuff i love too.

If I don't get it for Christmas, I'm gonna spring for it. The more I look into it, the more I want it.

Check out this pretty good review from someone who likes it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k7XWT_8-LE
Old 12-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I played Naughty Bear about a month ago which got horrible reveiws but the premise is so damn awsome.I big teddy bear killing other teddy bears.

I mean come on the picture itself made me want to play the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWAxgPR0yU

Check out the trailer shit made me laugh so much.The reveiws for the game were like 4.0 and player reveiws were like 5.0 out of 10.The game is really really repetitive but damn its so fun killing bears.

holy shit i want this game
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

I picked up Duke Nukem Forever for $10 and I'm looking into Knights Contract and Cursed Crusade.....49-51 and 39-45 scores respectively on Metacritic.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #8
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

i have no idea why Aliens vs Predator got such bad reviews..... think its a fans game or something.... couldnt get into multiplayer so much, i sucked lol..... but singleplayer mode was awesome......

Marine mode was the most horrorish singleplayer experience i ever played and ive played alot... i mean damn, i just couldnt help it... the atmosphere and those freakin aliens-facehuggers lunging towards you from outta nowhere made me jump all the time.... after that you build up a massive paranoia, just creeping slowly and watching behind every corner / tree / bush... and still get scared shitless when it happens again.... you just feel so unsafe / vulnerable.... you are a just a PREY... but when you are a Predator / Alien, you are just trolling around

Last edited by pauk : 01-05-2012 at 06:31 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: