Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-31-2011, 03:22 AM   #1
EnoughSaid
DYNASTY

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default MMO's you'd like to see?

I would love to see one particular MMO make it to the market.

- Pirates of the Carribean

This would be soooo sick. You could sail all around the world, get your own crew, fight in person with swords/guns and other things, you could go for treasure, you could fight shit against ship. So many possibilities.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MMO's you'd like to see?

Stephen King's The Dark Tower.

I was reading an article yesterday about the Old Republic MMO and the backup plans they had in case they couldn't get the Star Wars license. Interesting enough read.

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...sound-awesome/
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:34 AM   #3
ukballer
Clippers & Bobcats

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm pretty satisfied with Star Wars: The Old Republic for the near future.

But if I could think of any new MMOs that I would play, I think a CoD one would be cool. IF the missions were playable still in a first person view. I remember reading all sorts of rumours about one being made round about when Black Ops was the go to game, but it's gone quiet on that front since.

Though it'll never happen, and I know most of you guys wouldn't be interested, but I think a Pokemon MMO would be awesome.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:46 AM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm pretty satisfied with Star Wars: The Old Republic for the near future.

But if I could think of any new MMOs that I would play, I think a CoD one would be cool. IF the missions were playable still in a first person view. I remember reading all sorts of rumours about one being made round about when Black Ops was the go to game, but it's gone quiet on that front since.

Though it'll never happen, and I know most of you guys wouldn't be interested, but I think a Pokemon MMO would be awesome.
**** yea, a Pokemon MMO would be incredible.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:56 AM   #5
EnoughSaid
DYNASTY

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

A Pokemon MMO would mind**** the shit out of me. Being able to chose whatever region your from, challenge anyone, beat gyms, travel across everywhere.

Imagine in a 3d world walking around a forest looking for a pokemon.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:34 AM   #6
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Stephen King's The Dark Tower.

I was reading an article yesterday about the Old Republic MMO and the backup plans they had in case they couldn't get the Star Wars license. Interesting enough read.

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...sound-awesome/

Holy shit, Game of Thrones MMO
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:43 AM   #7
ukballer
Clippers & Bobcats

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
A Pokemon MMO would mind**** the shit out of me. Being able to chose whatever region your from, challenge anyone, beat gyms, travel across everywhere.

Imagine in a 3d world walking around a forest looking for a pokemon.

I've dreamed of a game like this since I was a kid.

No Red/Blue type seperate versions either, so every Pokemon is available, every region, every gym leader, Pokemon League, Elite Four.

Nintendo not long ago filed a patent against fan-made Pokemon single player MMO games on the internet, which sucks, I've actually tried a few, and some have been really fun. I don't think Nintendo have ever made an MMORPG game right? I'm not sure an MMO would work well on the Wii, or Wii 2 either. We know PC wouldn't even be an option, sadly.

We can dream.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:10 PM   #8
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Mass Effect, but I guess TOR is close enough.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #9
Maniak
Warm Winds

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One that will actually legit challenge WoW and finally create a better formula.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Mass Effect, but I guess TOR is close enough.
This. a pokemon would be great too.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #11
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Battlefield 3
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:47 AM   #12
ukballer
Clippers & Bobcats

Grand Theft Auto MMO would be crazy.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #13
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I was thinking X men or an all out Marvel and DC comics mmo world filled with villians and heroes alike..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
Pra
tybasedgod

Pra has decent reputation

Dragon Ball Z haha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM08DemUAoY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=xeKcOzYegWs
That isn't as fail as that one.
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: