Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #16
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bigsmoke's Most Most Anticipated Hip Hop Albums Of 2012

Not that much actually....wtf was 2011 that good? There arent that many aticipated albums left to come out really.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #17
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

waka flocka flame - triple f life
rick ross - rich forever/god forgives (more so the mixtape, albert anastasia is still ross's best work)
lil b - white flame
future - astronaut status/pluto
fat trel - nightmare on e street
yo gotti - live from the kitchen
the 3 e-40 albums
t.i.
main attrakionz - bossalinis & fooliyones
schoolboy q - habits and contradictions
gunplay - bogota
meek mill

Last edited by Al Thornton : 01-05-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #18
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

killer mike? david banner? and no 40 WATER?? guess nobody appreciates originality anymore
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Lucifer
Banned

Lucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputationLucifer has a very bad reputation

Eff rap it all sounds the same. beats copy/pasted from other artists, every line has been said before, etc etc.
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #20
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

AZ - Doe or Die 2
DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #21
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer
Eff rap it all sounds the same. beats copy/pasted from other artists, every line has been said before, etc etc.

If you've listened to more than 1 rap song you would know this is false.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #22
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
killer mike? david banner? and no 40 WATER?? guess nobody appreciates originality anymore

Yeah Mike and El-P
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #23
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
waka flocka flame - triple f life
rick ross - rich forever/god forgives (more so the mixtape, albert anastasia is still ross's best work)
lil b - white flame
fat trel - nightmare on e street
yo gotti - live from the kitchen
the 3 e-40 albums
t.i.
main attrakionz - bossalinis & fooliyones
gunplay - bogota
meek mill

You hear that Kendrick and Q "Blessed" track?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #24
hihellohi765
Serious playground baller

hihellohi765 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
No one hyped for Cudi releasing TWO albums this year? Well his biggest fan is STOKED
Second biggest fan hah. I'm pumped for WZRD but can't wait for MOTM3.
hihellohi765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #25
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation
Default Re: Bigsmoke's Most Anticipated Hip Hop Albums Of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Top 5

1. Kendrick Lamar-Good Kid In A Mad City

lol you already know. Kendrick Lamar is currently the promising artist when the 2012 hits. As good as Section.80 was, i really hope K.Dot doesnt try to do something super creative or anything like that and just make this album something like a sequel to what i say whats the best album in the last 2 years. I have faith that Lamar is going to continue to drop that fire and rapping over some Just Blaze and Pete Rock beats shouldn't hurt
2.Nas-Life is Good/Lost Tapes 2

My personal favorite rapper. Nas said this isnt going to have a concept like his 2 other album did "hip hop is dead and Nigger" which to me should be a good thing.
3.Jay Electronica- Act II: Patents of Nobility

I know this might never drop but when it does
4.Big K.R.I.T.- Live From The Underground

this should of been released last year but this should be dope. I dont think there are too many out there that as a blend of lyricism and beat making as K.R.I.T. displaced on return of 4eva
5.Fashawn -The Ecology

Fashawn is someone nobody should overlook. This kid is arguable the most underrated and i have high expectation of his upcoming material.

others
T.I. - Trouble Man
Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't
Kool G Rap and Necro - Godfathers
David Banner - The Make Believe Album
Killer Mike and El-P
new Sean Price
New Kid Cudi albums
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #26
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJmicah

o shit.

when it is called and when it drops?
Old 01-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #27
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
o shit.

when it is called and when it drops?
who the hell knows and who the hell knows but it's supposed to be a solo rap album for 2012
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #28
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Live From The Underground is dope.

R.A.P. Music is my favorite so far.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #29
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

July 17...
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #30
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

these three turned out to be great
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: