Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-06-2012, 04:01 AM   #46
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Chris Bosh 'The Flash King Boshtrich' showed us his fury tonight!

Y'all can keep TRYING to hype Bosh up all y'all want to but the fact is he's a decent guy, NOT a superstar. The fact that Dirk made him a NON FACTOR in the Finals is evidence of that. He's so supposedly skilled, but correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dirk go off for like 20 to 30 points in the Finals?! What were Bosh's numbers for the Finals?! Game 2 with a few seconds left and Dirk scores on him to win the game, AND even the Finals....which they went on to lose. But yet he's so supposedly skilled....right?! Like I said in my previous statement, holla when he puts up numbers like that vs REAL competition.

Last edited by LakersReign : 01-06-2012 at 04:05 AM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 AM   #47
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Bosh isn't winning anything for any team without his current supporting cast.

They were a playoff team. Without him they barely win 20.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #48
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
My argument is standing up for real men and ball players. Bosh is a cool dude, but he tarnishes the basketball player image. Then for you fools to get behind him and act like he's something he isn't, as a player and person in general, is simply ridiculous.

He could be more utilized on a not-so-stacked team such as the Heat, but that would dramatically reduce his chances of, the ultimate goal, winning a ring. That's the catch 22 you guys fail to see.

The "basketball player image?"

How's he tarnish that? By being an intelligent, well read, goofball who is a genuinely decent human being?
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:26 AM   #49
LilEddyCurry
High School Varsity 12th Man

LilEddyCurry is considered somewhat coolLilEddyCurry is considered somewhat coolLilEddyCurry is considered somewhat cool

Good performance by Bosh
People underrating him just because he is playing alongside Lebron and Wade
LilEddyCurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #50
Ruutu
High school junior varsity star

Ruutu has an OK reputation so far

Long live The Flash King Bosh!
Ruutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #51
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

I'm a Heat fan, but anyone who watched the game will understand, that Bosh wasn't that impressive. Yeah, he hit a 3pt that led to OT, but he struggled playing in the post against Ivan Johnson and on the defensive end wasn't that great. Chalmers was the real MVP of the game, hitting vital shots and being cold blooded from FT. Bosh was solid, good game, but not great, and like Barkley said, Bosh isn't a player that you give the ball to and who will make plays and score at will.
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #52
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bosh showed us the raptors bosh...being the go to guy...he showed how damn good a player he is. Incase people forgot.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #53
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Holla when he can out up those same kind of numbers vs REAL competition
He has...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #54
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bostrich is who he is - he is not a leader, but rather a very skilled bigman with wet jumper and a soft mentality. The fact that Dirk outplayed and punked him in the finals doesn't tell much about him either...
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #55
williams012
I hit open 5-footers

williams012 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashwade
is it me or is Bosh more aggressive this season? he takes the ball to the hole more often than last season. this is a good sign

I think it's cause of his extra weight/muscle put on over the off season. Good to see cause he looked hesitant last season. With Bosh attacking, the Heat are a better team.
williams012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #56
koolkid09
Can barely lace up my sneakers

koolkid09 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
Bostrich is who he is - he is not a leader, but rather a very skilled bigman with wet jumper and a soft mentality. The fact that Dirk outplayed and punked him in the finals doesn't tell much about him either...

koolkid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #57
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashwade
is it me or is Bosh more aggressive this season? he takes the ball to the hole more often than last season. this is a good sign

oh yes, the norris cole effect is good too

He's been going hard at the hole but then falls over like a princess.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #58
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

he has indeed been more aggressive and taking it to the rim. The only aspect of his game I don't like is when he drives and somehow loses the ball. It's like some sort of flop to get a foul called. it's very annoying when he loses the ball driving.
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #59
Gory Lobotomist
I airball my layups

Gory Lobotomist has an OK reputation so far

I think the reason Bosh was over looked last year is because of how few touches he had. He is not a domination defender, so he needs the ball to show what he is capable of. He won;t be a streaky if they can continue to get him the ball. He was shooting very good against the Hawks.
Gory Lobotomist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #60
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
He has...

....not in the Finals vs Dirk
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: