Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 06-23-2006, 10:55 AM   #31
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

I wish Dallas could land Iverson. After watching how Wade can play off Shaq doubles/triples, Id love to see Iverson in Dallas.

Whether you double Iverson or Dirk, the other will be getting single looks and should explode.

Wonder if Devin Harris and Josh Howard (plus salary filler) would interest Philly?
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:59 AM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
PG Allen Iverson
SG Joe Johnson
SF Josh Smith
PF Marvin Williams
C Zaza Pachulia

We are comin for you Miami!
Umm who did you trade for AI? Donta Smith?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:02 PM   #33
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I am just thinking the GS team with AI...

PG: Baron
SG: Iverson
SF: Richardson
PF: Dunleavy
C: Troy Murphy

I know the starting 5 would be hella different, but I would like to see how this team would work...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:07 PM   #34
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What emerging stars does Atlanta have?

GSW has Jason Richardson. Doubt its B.Diddy & 9 for AI. Is that possible?

Lets See, Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Al Harrington just to name a few.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:11 PM   #35
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

GSW can give Pietrus, Dunleavy and 9th pick for AI...

ATL can S&T harrington, Marv/Childress/Josh Smith and 5th pick for AI

take your pick...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:37 PM   #36
GothamKnight
High school junior varsity star

GothamKnight has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
I wish Dallas could land Iverson. After watching how Wade can play off Shaq doubles/triples, Id love to see Iverson in Dallas.

Whether you double Iverson or Dirk, the other will be getting single looks and should explode.

Wonder if Devin Harris and Josh Howard (plus salary filler) would interest Philly?

youd rather get AI than Pierce or Ray Allen?
GothamKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:24 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
Like I said before I wouldnt trade Josh Smith or Joe Johnson for Iverson straight up because of A.I.'s salary and their youth and potential.

The deal would probably be

#5 and Josh Childress.

Bernie Mullin (Hawks President) has indicated on local radio that we will be picking a big with the #5 more likely Shelden Williams.

Let's see... you don't want to give up the one of two players with the most potential and possibly thier best players. Instead you want to give up a broke verison of Diaw with a Marion Jumpshot, and a 5th pick in one of the weakest drafts ever for our franchise superstar?

Wow, that sounds really fair.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:27 PM   #38
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Let's see... you don't want to give up the one of two players with the most potential and possibly thier best players. Instead you want to give up a broke verison of Diaw with a Marion Jumpshot, and a 5th pick in one of the weakest drafts ever for our franchise superstar?

Wow, that sounds really fair.

Well Hateraid in return we are taking back 18 million in Iverson salary, which GS can't do.

So.

Cap relief
Young emerging versatile player
#5 pick

In exchange for A.I. is damn fair.

There is no other market for A.I.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: