Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-11-2012, 04:53 AM   #16
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Game Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'd certainly trade him now before he ruins his value. He's already been outplayed and replaced by a rookie who people didn't even want to see drafted as high as he was. I think you trade him for a guard, pick OR package him with Fields for a decent sg. I'd do a Douglas and Fields for Mayo deal in a heartbeat. Remember last year when people said I was crazy? How's that looking now?
last year we probably cud of just had fields and money for mayo
now both our guys are at half value, do we still wait and hope they rise?
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really don't think the Grizzlies are serious about trading Mayo.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
They traded him to the Pacers (I think) last year but the deal was canceled because they were too late,trade deadline expired.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
They traded him to the Pacers (I think) last year but the deal was canceled because they were too late,trade deadline expired.
Then it would seem that the first chance they had to get that deal done, it would have gotten.

Still hasn't.

I think they did that to try to light a fire under Mayo.

Teams are smart enough to not miss a trade deadline.

It seemed purposely intended to me.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #20
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
we have fields! everyone one wants fields
Old 01-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

They tried to trade him twice already. He got into some trouble last season AND he's been on the bench ever since. I'm not saying they're openly shopping him, but if I were him, I wouldn't buy any new real estate in Memphis.Besides, isn't it wortha try? What's the worst that can happen? They say no again?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #22
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

The defensive effort was great tonght, but of course shaq and kenny on nba tv hated this morning sayin that philly was probably tired from their back to back to back.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
The defensive effort was great tonght, but of course shaq and kenny on nba tv hated this morning sayin that philly was probably tired from their back to back to back.

That's there problem. We beat the team that showed up on the court. Thats a quality win for us.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #24
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
They may have been tired, but they had a year of chemistry and they're younger, plus have a better coach.

And we still won.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #25
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
They may have been tired, but they had a year of chemistry and they're younger, plus have a better coach.

And we still won.

And they have one of the deepest benches in the league. I give credit where it's due. I thought that would be an L for sure. That's an impressive win.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #26
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They lacked the inside presence of Spencer Hawes who is having a great season. This made it easier for us (plus the fact that it was the last game of 5 in 6 nights), but it's still a great win.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #27
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it's a win. not even a great win. it doesn't prove anything other than a twenty point lead for the Knicks can evaporate in seconds even when opponents are having a bad shooting night without arguably their best player

this Memphis game is the real challenge. we win this with good defense and I think we are a pretty good team. of course the thunder beats us, but the Orlando game determines where we stand in the East imo

Last edited by airchibundo507 : 01-12-2012 at 05:38 PM.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #28
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
it's a win. not even a great win. it doesn't prove anything other than a twenty point lead for the Knicks can evaporate in seconds even when opponents are having a bad shooting night without arguably their best player

this Memphis game is the real challenge. we win this with good defense and I think we are a pretty good team. of course the thunder beats us, but the Orlando game determines where we stand in the East imo
I just can't use the "injury" excuse though.

We beat Memphis, and folks will say, "they didn't have Z-Bo or Darell Arthur".

We have injuries too, and the little bench we have, have had to be in our starting lineup for a few games.

Yes, last night win was ugly towards the end, especially in the fourth, but the Knicks in years past would have lost that one.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #29
bluechox2
#knickstape

Quote:
I just can't use the "injury" excuse though.

We beat Memphis, and folks will say, "they didn't have Z-Bo or Darell Arthur".

We have injuries too, and the little bench we have, have had to be in our starting lineup for a few games.

Yes, last night win was ugly towards the end, especially in the fourth, but the Knicks in years past would have lost that one.

be prepared for an awful stretch if melo cant suit up
Old 01-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #30
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
be prepared for an awful stretch if melo cant suit up
I agree, but I won't use it as an excuse.

Play hard even in a loss.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: