Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default I am a Tebow believer

wow...that pass was a steve young like pass
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I am a Tebow believer

Rex Grossman could have made that throw.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

God's blessed soldier
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

well I have to say. at least Tebow knows how to read a blitz and throw it to the hot read.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has no real reputation yet.

Lol Tebow. He'll get sh!tted on by the Patriots next Saturday just like he and the Broncos got sh!tted on @ home when they played the Patriots.

Patriots 62 Broncos 27.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan

that kind of throw should be a basic requirement for a QB to make the NFL.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The "great" part of that pass was that he executed it with the psychological pressure. The throw itself could have been made by any QB. But, props. These kinds of wins, clutch wins, are why he shouldn't just be forced to play fullback.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

that kind of throw should be a basic requirement for a QB to make the NFL.

Do you watch football? a blitz, and finding the open man for that kind of throw

typically with a blitz, you usually dump the ball off to the running back...but that was a good read.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

He's A Gamer!
He's A Playmaker!
All He Does Is Win Games!
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #11
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tebow!
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Do you watch football? a blitz, and finding the open man for that kind of throw

typically with a blitz, you usually dump the ball off to the running back...but that was a good read.
Maybe for a high school QB. That was a called play, he was supposed to look for Thomas to come open, it worked and he executed. Good job, clutch, but don't make it out to be more than it was.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #13
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew somethin was up the last couple weeks but now I know. Tebow's a humble guy so he purposely played horrible so lesser scrubs like Brees and Rodgers would get more exposure. Eh, its playoff time. Tebow
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #14
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

The New Based God move over Lil B!!!

Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Tebow = second coming of Christ

Deal with it haters. You disrespect Tebow, you disrespect Jesus.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: