Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #16
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I am a Tebow believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Tebow = second coming of Christ

Deal with it haters. You disrespect Tebow, you disrespect Jesus.

Notsureifsrs.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
Do you watch football? a blitz, and finding the open man for that kind of throw

typically with a blitz, you usually dump the ball off to the running back...but that was a good read.

yea I watch.

I played too.

an NFL QB better damn well be able to make that throw.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #18
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Notsureifsrs.

You better believe I'm serious.

Teeeeebowww woaaahhhh

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There was nothing special about that particular pass, other than he didn't totally overthrow or underthrow like he did on his last third down pass of regulation. There was a lot of pressure on that game-winning pass and he stepped up and made it.

While there was nothing particularly special about the pass, there is something special about this player. He plays the position unlike anyone I have ever seen on the professional level. He is overcoming a lot of odds based on his style of play. I don't think people give enough credit to the simple, pure athleticism that it takes to do what he is doing in the NFL.

You don't run the option in the NFL. You just don't. The defenses are way too fast and the defensive schemes are way too complex for such a simple play to defend. But, Tebow is such a phenomenal natural athlete, he makes it work a few times a game.

He may not be the most polished quarterback in history, but he may be one of the most physically gifted.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #20
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

That was a fantastic pass. Hit him perfectly in stride so he coul maintain speed which ended up being the reason he made it to the endzone. If it's a hair behind him, not a touchdown and perhaps a different outcome to the game.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #21
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
That was a fantastic pass. Hit him perfectly in stride so he coul maintain speed which ended up being the reason he made it to the endzone. If it's a hair behind him, not a touchdown and perhaps a different outcome to the game.
Come on. He had Taylor beaten right smack in the middle of the field. An NFL quarterback needs to be able to make that throw.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
rs98762001
Great young streetballer

rs98762001 has an OK reputation so far

There was NOTHING special about that pass except for the circumstances under which he threw it. It's a pass that a halfway decent QB should be able to execute 9 times out of 10. However that's not taking away from the precision with which he threw it under pressure. Clutch play, but the Tebow fanatics love to take every single little thing and magnify it out of proportion.
rs98762001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #23
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You don't run the option in the NFL. You just don't.

yea man his wins this year are all just a mirage . Game can evolve based on the impact and greatness of individual players. We seen that in basketball plenty of times.

that's what's wrong with you and the rest of the ESPN analysts. Y'all think you know something about football because you spend 10 hrs every sunday worshipping at its altar and you want to validate the time you spent watching the sport (and the value of their jobs for the ESPN analysts) by constructing these truism and "knowledge" about the game but you just can't accept the fact maybe you don't know much about football afterall...
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
yea man his wins this year are all just a mirage . Game can evolve based on the impact and greatness of individual players. We seen that in basketball plenty of times.

that's what's wrong with you and the rest of the ESPN analysts. Y'all think you know something about football because you spend 10 hrs every sunday worshipping at its altar and you want to validate the time you spent watching the sport (and the value of their jobs for the ESPN analysts) by constructing these truism and "knowledge" about the game but you just can't accept the fact maybe you don't know much about football afterall...
What the hell are you rambling about?

I was actually praising him because he is able to run an offense that no one else in the league can.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #25
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #26
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
yea man his wins this year are all just a mirage

Wow are you some kind of idiot? You think Kyle Orton could have won those games, you hater?

Returning favor of picking one line in a post out of context.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #27
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #28
ZMonkey11
YMCA Scrub

ZMonkey11 has decent reputation

Also unstated is a fact said by Coach Maruicci. If that quarterback were not Tim Tebow, the run fake may not have worked as effectively. This drew all the LB a little closer to the line when they saw run.

Say what you will, kid is a baller and whatever he does, it's been working.

Props to the kid on a great read, great throw.
ZMonkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #29
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Wow are you some kind of idiot? You think Kyle Orton could have won those games, you hater?

Returning favor of picking one line in a post out of context.

I was being sarcastic. I been on the tebow bandwagon since the beginning. Am ecstatic about the win. Hence the semi coherent rambling above
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #30
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Deal with it haters. You disrespect Tebow, you disrespect Jesus.

Well, I'm an atheist....sooooo....

I haven't been high on Tebow, but I do think he deserves a shot to start out as the starting QB and have a full season. I really think that he has a flat out mediocre arm, but he's earned a shot.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: