Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #31
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Divisional Round Discussion and Game Thread

I got a gut feeling that the Patriots and Ravens might both be eliminated this weekend...

I see that Texan defense abusing Flacco and the Pats Post-04 have basically become another version of Colts Pre-06
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Oh boo f*cking hoo. It's well within the rules and It's been done before. John Fox said he doesn't even think it makes a difference.

You're a Ne Pats fan. I woudnt expect you to say anything besides this. Its a lame rule.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #33
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I don't see the big deal either, sure he can scout Tebow and let them know tendencies, but Denver has the same capabilities to get people who coached that NE defense and ask for some schemes they run, ways to expose them (although it's already a bad defense) etc.

I'm pretty sure the offense has been revamped quite a bit as well. I don't think there's much similarity.

Yea, the offense is completely different. Come gametime we will know just as much about them as they do us, McDaniels will not be some huge factor.

Though it is bullshit that he can sign with a team right before the playoffs.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
His season is over. He shouldnt be allowed to be apart of the NE Pats coaching staff helping them in anyway this postseason. He should be made to wait until the season is over before joining the Pats.
What were you talking to Bagelred? UNFAIR! I CLAIM UNFAIR!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What were you talking to Bagelred? UNFAIR! I CLAIM UNFAIR!

I'm not going dramatic over here. I think its a lame rule.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #36
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I got a gut feeling that the Patriots and Ravens might both be eliminated this weekend...

I see that Texan defense abusing Flacco and the Pats Post-04 have basically become another version of Colts Pre-06

If the Pats lose to the Broncos, then Bill and Tom both need to just retire.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #37
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You're a Ne Pats fan. I woudnt expect you to say anything besides this. Its a lame rule.

See there's where you're wrong. I don't care about the rule at all. I don't even think McDaniels is going to make much of a difference. Maybe against Denver, but like I said, we already blew them out without him. So what now? We'll score another touchdown because of him? Who cares. It's a non-issue. It doesn't matter what team does it. We don't need his help to beat a team we already beat a few weeks ago.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #38
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
See there's where you're wrong. I don't care about the rule at all. I don't even think McDaniels is going to make much of a difference. Maybe against Denver, but like I said, we already blew them out without him. So what now? We'll score another touchdown because of him? Who cares. It's a non-issue. It doesn't matter what team does it. We don't need his help to beat a team we already beat a few weeks ago.
The fact that it wont make much of a difference in this situation doesn't make the rule ok
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #39
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It's not like we need the upper-hand all of a sudden. We beat them 41-23 only a few weeks ago.
Patroits also beat the Jets 45-3 last season, what ended up happening when the Patriots played the Jets in the post-season? Anything is possible.....
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
The fact that it wont make much of a difference in this situation doesn't make the rule ok

Bingo.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #41
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The rule is fine. Stop being a bunch of whiny b*tches.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #42
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Let me start off by saying no doubt NE needs no help to beat Denver and there the clear favorites. Rule won't be a deciding factor.

Didn't feel like a blowout tho. Denver was up what? 16-7 by the 2nd quarter? Something that's pretty crazy because they struggle to score but didn't have a ton of issues with that with NE. Denver's special teams was almost laughable that game. Cosby kept on trying to take the ball out for whatever reason, something your guaranteed not to see on Saturday. Denver had 4 straight possessions way inside there own 20.

Denver basically needs to play mistake free football to win, it's how they win games. They were up 16-7 and than fumbled TWICE in a row giving Brady GREAT field position on Denver's 19 and 40. Lost all momentum, had to change there gameplan and bam Pats ran away with it.

It could very well happen again, wouldn't even be that surprised. Just wanted to point out that 41-23 is a little deceiving. Denver had control of that game until back to back fumbles(something they don't do).

Brady started off inside Denver's 40 like 3 times? That's like the worst possible outcome.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
The rule is fine. Stop being a bunch of whiny b*tches.

Says the NE Pats fan who without admitting it feels people complaining about the rule means Denver gets an unfair advantage vs your team. You can say whatever you want. I doubt you would respond in the manner you have if the NE Pats werent the team involved. No one is whining given no one is a Denver Broncos fan. Its a stupid rule and he shouldnt be apart of the Pats until after the season is complete. We had a discussion about coaches in the playoffs being interviewed for jobs elsewhere. Its lame, where were you to say that was fine and stop being a bunch of whiney b!tches? Oh because the Ne Pats werent involved.

I hope Tim Tebow bring the wrath of GOD down on your team and leaves all you sinners begging for forgiveness. Go Denver now.

Ok maybe not. I see Ne winning but hopefully its an entertaining game. But I will drop money on Denver because the odds are good.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #44
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=YPhtQV--mZE#!

Blue and orange, blue and orange, blue and orange
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #45
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ravens are going to thrash the Texans
49ers win comfortable against New Orleans
NYG pulls a late upset with a game winning drive by Eli
New England defeats Tebow
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: