Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Default No secret the league/refs are trying to get the Lakers to the playoffs

Anyone who can't see it is blind/Lakers homer.

Not just fans saying this, and they're hardly being stealthy about it.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Default Re: No secret the league/refs are trying to get the Lakers to the playoffs

You mean the Utah Jazz are trying to get the Lakers to the playoffs. God awful man.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:56 AM   #3
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

Default Re: No secret the league/refs are trying to get the Lakers to the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
You mean the Utah Jazz are trying to get the Lakers to the playoffs. God awful man.

Okay, no. Just no. The Jazz have, all season, been completely inept at closing out games. They've lost by a total of two points these last two games. We're not trying jack shit.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:57 AM   #4
Dubs510
Curry With the Pot Boy

refs made three 3s doe.
Dubs510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:57 AM   #5
lakersfan2046
Learning to shoot layups

Funny even coaches and players are saying this in private. I know i am biased as a Lakers fan but it was hard to hear a team that beat us complain the Refs were trying to give the Lakers the win. Oh well ... Haters gonna hate
lakersfan2046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:58 AM   #6
shady6121
NBA Fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fmaa1gotbU
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #7
BlackVVaves
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Anyone who can't see it is blind/Lakers homer.

Not just fans saying this, and they're hardly being stealthy about it.

The league and refs are the reason why Kobe's been playing the best stretch of overall basketball since the 2008 season, possibly EVER when considering his overall efficiency, his ability to see the play before it happens and facilitate in a fashion he never has, and his sudden explosiveness back in his knees?

Didn't know Stern and Stu Jackson played with voodoo dolls in their spare time.

Cry us a river OP. Go take a seat.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:03 AM   #8
MMM
877-954-1893

Even if this is true most of us wouldn't care and still watch anyways.

The League has been manufacturing stars since the Jordan era and everything you can use to discredit Today stars you can you for the 00 and 90 stars. I find it funny when Bron fans attack Durant fans or Jordan fans attack Kobe and vice versa when all of the above players have enjoyed similar benefits.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:07 AM   #9
Babalu
We want Tacos!

this is definitely the refs at work. and stern for sure. he paid aaron gray for that kind of D

Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:09 AM   #10
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
this is definitely the refs at work. and stern for sure. he paid aaron gray for that kind of D

This was the worst possible example ever. You see Dwight blatantly holding Rudy, preventing him from contesting? I do.

I don't even think the refs are helping the Lakers, but that was a terrible choice of gifs.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:09 AM   #11
red1
raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu

LOL aaron gray is aight but he really fcuked this one up
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:11 AM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersfan2046
Funny even coaches and players are saying this in private. I know i am biased as a Lakers fan but it was hard to hear a team that beat us complain the Refs were trying to give the Lakers the win. Oh well ... Haters gonna hate

Oh, really? "Coaches and players are saying this in private," you say? So you're in those locker rooms with them, right? Apparently, you know what's being discussed by teams in privacy. Can you tell us what else they talk about? I think that'd be awesome.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:22 AM   #13
lakersfan2046
Learning to shoot layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Oh, really? "Coaches and players are saying this in private," you say? So you're in those locker rooms with them, right? Apparently, you know what's being discussed by teams in privacy. Can you tell us what else they talk about? I think that'd be awesome.

Can't give too many details because I have to hide my sources but it's one of he teams that beat the Lakers recently. Everyone from the players to the coach and the GM of that team were convinced the refs were trying to help the Lakers. Funny thing is the Lakers never had much of a chance to win that game but they still saw it that way.

Only close to players/coach from two teams. What do you want to know. Most of what I can tell is players impression of other NBA stars. Again, I have said some things here before that could give away my location, so I will be very circumspect
lakersfan2046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:23 AM   #14
Chrono90
Local High School Star

yup it seemed like the refs made all the clutch three's.
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:26 AM   #15
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersfan2046
Can't give too many details because I have to hide my sources but it's one of he teams that beat the Lakers recently. Everyone from the players to the coach and the GM of that team were convinced the refs were trying to help the Lakers. Funny thing is the Lakers never had much of a chance to win that game but they still saw it that way.

Only close to players/coach from two teams. What do you want to know. Most of what I can tell is players impression of other NBA stars. Again, I have said some things here before that could give away my location, so I will be very circumspect

Prove it.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: