Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 04:48 PM   #16
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

This movie was good, we watched it in the dark on a big screen with the surround sound pounding. I jumped a few times!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #17
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
This movie was good, we watched it in the dark on a big screen with the surround sound pounding. I jumped a few times!

I jumped when she went to the window in her dream (pole going through window) and also the first time I saw one of those monsters.

It was pretty good, better than I expected since I never even heard about it till I saw it at blockbuster.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:54 PM   #18
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
I jumped when she went to the window in her dream (pole going through window) and also the first time I saw one of those monsters.

It was pretty good, better than I expected since I never even heard about it till I saw it at blockbuster.

I know exactly what part you're talking about! When that creature was behind the chick and there was a flash of light, we all jumped dude it was hilarious!!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #19
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think this movie would have been anywhere near as good if I hadn't seen it in the movies. All those parts where you jump are just so much better in a movie theatre.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:25 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love watching horror movies with girls. Turns the whole not into one big comedy with them screaming every two seconds. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: