Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #16
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anonymous Jets players rip Sanchez, want Peyton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I'm not so bothered about what they're saying. They're just voicing their opinions and stating that they think their guy isn't getting it done.

What bothers me is the way they remained anonymous. If you're going to talk about someone, make it known who you are. Say it confidently.

JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Team with the biggests mouth just keep on talkin.

The fans new chant should be J E T S. SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Well if you look at most QB's in the NFL 4th year is the charm to go either way.

But like I said the Cowboys are the model of how not to do things.
wtf are you talking about, Dallas has been doing things the same way everyone else does

4 years is not "the charm"...you're just making that shit up

show me JUST ONE QB that started 4 years straight with a passer rating under 80.0 please???
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dallas also has 5 rings and has been much more successful than the Jets have...

"oh but those 3 rings were 15 years ago!!"

when is the last time the Jets won a ring???...huh?

SUPER BOWL III

Old 01-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

You can crack open the numbers of QB's yourself. Like I said the cowboys arent the model of excellence in the modern era so you can cry about it all you like.

I have never said Sanchez is the QB I want never liked him for my own reasons based on ability. But most people are lame here just repeating what they see on the internet or espn.

I am not even really defending him either but they make him out to be the worse thing ever which he isnt. He has 1 more year then thats it. Hopefully he will finally get a QB coach and prove his worth.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
You can crack open the numbers of QB's yourself. Like I said the cowboys arent the model of excellence in the modern era so you can cry about it all you like.

I have never said Sanchez is the QB I want never liked him for my own reasons based on ability. But most people are lame here just repeating what they see on the internet or espn.

I am not even really defending him either but they make him out to be the worse thing ever which he isnt. He has 1 more year then thats it. Hopefully he will finally get a QB coach and prove his worth.
I did...QBs don't last 4 years playing like Sanchez has

Dallas is following the same model everyone else is...THE JETS ARE THE MODEL NOT TO FOLLOW!

you think that next year if Freeman plays the same way he did this year that the Bucs will KEEP GOING WITH HIM???...hell no

Colt McCoy is about out...TWO YEARS

Tarvaris Jackson likely out in Seattle...ONE YEAR

will Rex Grossman get 4 years in Washington?

the Colts didn't even give Painter ONE YEAR

stop making shit up...Dallas is doing the same thing everyone else is...the Jets are the fcking odd ball sticking with a bunk ass QB for so long
Old 01-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #22
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Dallas is following the same model everyone else is...THE JETS ARE THE MODEL NOT TO FOLLOW!

you think that next year if Freeman plays the same way he did this year that the Bucs will KEEP GOING WITH HIM???...hell no

stop making shit up...Dallas is doing the same thing everyone else is...the Jets are the fcking odd ball sticking with a bunk ass QB for so long

This is dumb. It all depends on where you are drafted in how much time a team will give you to develop.

Do you really think that if Luck struggles for 2 years that the Colts will just give up on him?

Sam Bradford just struggled this year with the Rams. Should they be looking for a new QB if he doesn't get much better next year?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #23
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

High drafted QB's get 3 to 4 years. Freeman is from the same draft class as Sanchez which would in fact be his 4th year.

Unless QB's absolutely stink up the joint they generally can get 3 -4 years. Sanchez has some cred in the bank after going to the AFC Championship his first 2 years. Which is fine.

Look at the numbers of high drafted QB's that wash out its 3 years if they were scrubs totally and 4th year if they were mediocre.

You cant compare low drafted or FA pick up QB's though.

But like I said the Cowboys arent the model of success in the modern era.

Quote:

Old 01-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
This is dumb. It all depends on where you are drafted in how much time a team will give you to develop.

Do you really think that if Luck struggles for 2 years that the Colts will just give up on him?

Sam Bradford just struggled this year with the Rams. Should they be looking for a new QB if he doesn't get much better next year?
read my posts...I said that Sanchez was drafted early and SHOULD be given 3 years

his time should be up though...

here:

Quote:
in today's NFL coaches and QBs have to prove themselves right away, fans and owners don't want to wait, they want results ASAP.

Sanchez was a high pick and should be given 3 years I think...he was and now I think we all know that his ceiling just isn't that high

in 3 years with star cast around him he has never had a QB rating over 78.2

I think his ceiling as a passer is like 85.0

he will never be a 100.0 passer rating guy

looks like the players agree...

if Luck goes 3 straight years under 80.0 I would think that the Colts as well as everyone else will question him for sure

Bradford?...he has been under 80.0 his first two years...but he won ROY his rookie year and last year he was injured...I WILL BET ANYTHING THOUGH that if he finishes next year under 80.0 everyone will question him...he could be out.

THREE YEARS IS A LONG TIME IN THE NFL
Old 01-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
High drafted QB's get 3 to 4 years. Freeman is from the same draft class as Sanchez which would in fact be his 4th year.

Unless QB's absolutely stink up the joint they generally can get 3 -4 years. Sanchez has some cred in the bank after going to the AFC Championship his first 2 years. Which is fine.

Look at the numbers of high drafted QB's that wash out its 3 years if they were scrubs totally and 4th year if they were mediocre.

You cant compare low drafted or FA pick up QB's though.

But like I said the Cowboys arent the model of success in the modern era.
like I havce said the Cowboys are using the same model everyone else is...the Jets are the odd ball

SHOW ME ONE QB THAT HAS GONE 4 STRAIGHT YEARS WITH A QB RATING UNDER 80.0!!!????

you said that is the norm right?..for high drafted QBs anyway...prove it!!!?

I'm waiting!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #26
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BTW Prime,

Sanchez put up 3474yds, 26 tds, 18 ints last year. Not great numbers, but certainly respectable for his third year.

In 2005, Drew Brees put up 3576, 24, 15 for the Chargers in his 5th season. They were never sold on him, and decided to move in a new direction.

Do you think they don't regret that move at all?
Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
Sarcastic

Quote:
like I havce said the Cowboys are using the same model everyone else is...the Jets are the odd ball

SHOW ME ONE QB THAT HAS GONE 4 STRAIGHT YEARS WITH A QB RATING UNDER 80.0!!!????

I'm waiting!!!

John Elway
Old 01-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #28
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

in this era Sarcastic

80.0 was a good rating in Elway's day
Old 01-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #29
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Isnt Sanchez and Freeman (not a high pick) getting a 4th year?

Is it too much for you to grasp that Sanchez has been to 2 AFC Championships which means has some cred in the bank. He will get the 4th year.

You may not like it but its just a fact of life.

And you are harping on a 4th year for what? He is going into his 4th year.

Quote:

I'm waiting!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Alex Smith started his first 3 years under 80.0

he lost his starting job to Shaun Hill the next year

Alex Smith is a decent comparison to Sanchez in terms of spot drafted and preformance...Smith was really lucky to get the chance he did this year
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: