Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anonymous Jets players rip Sanchez, want Peyton

The Cowboys post Aikman are at best, underachivers. Outside of Romo, the QB play has been ehh. WHat exactly are you referencing to show the Jets are wrong here, the fact the Cowboys jettison shitty QB's left and right?

Oh and since you threw it out to Jet fans, my team won the superbowl in 2007, knocked YOUR team out of the playoffs this year (beating you twice in 4 weeks) and are still alive final 8. So i can speak of my knowledge apparently.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #32
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Alex Smith started his first 3 years under 80.0

he lost his starting job to Shaun Hill the next year

Alex Smith is a decent comparison to Sanchez in terms of spot drafted and preformance...Smith was really lucky to get the chance he did this year
How many playoff games did he win? How many has Romo won? (:snickerz:)
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
The Cowboys post Aikman are at best, underachivers. Outside of Romo, the QB play has been ehh. WHat exactly are you referencing to show the Jets are wrong here, the fact the Cowboys jettison shitty QB's left and right?

Oh and since you threw it out to Jet fans, my team won the superbowl in 2007, knocked YOUR team out of the playoffs this year (beating you twice in 4 weeks) and are still alive final 8. So i can speak of my knowledge apparently.
I just used the Cowboys as an example...they are doing the same thing everyone else is

and yeah the Cowboys got rid of shitty QBs left and right...CORRECT!

were they wrong to do that?...should Bledsoe have gotten 4 years?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #34
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Alex Smith started his first 3 years under 80.0

he lost his starting job to Shaun Hill the next year

Alex Smith is a decent comparison to Sanchez in terms of spot drafted and preformance...Smith was really lucky to get the chance he did this year

Mark Sanchez has been much better than Alex Smith. He already has 2 seasons of 3k yards. Alex Smith just got his first one this year.

I understand his QB rating is a cause for concern, but it should go up next year with a new offensive system.

Schottenheimer was completely awful as an OC. This year, on the first play after the bye week, they run I believe a FB draw.
With 2 weeks to prepare, the best thing he can come up with is a FB draw?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #35
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Shotty wasnt the only problem it falls on Mike T and Rex as well... But Sanchez is severely flawed as a QB physically and mentally. This is the reality. If he can get his mental together maybe he can overcome the physical deficiencies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Mark Sanchez has been much better than Alex Smith. He already has 2 seasons of 3k yards. Alex Smith just got his first one this year.

I understand his QB rating is a cause for concern, but it should go up next year with a new offensive system.

Schottenheimer was completely awful as an OC. This year, on the first play after the bye week, they run I believe a FB draw.
With 2 weeks to prepare, the best thing he can come up with is a FB draw?
Old 01-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I just used the Cowboys as an example...they are doing the same thing everyone else is

i fail to see the parallels. THe two situations were extremely different. Plus you only got rid of Bledsoe after he got knocked out in a game. Sanchez hasn't played poorly, he's won 29 games in 3 years, 4 playoff games (2 in which he played very well), and his stats are not awful although i think this year is misleading because he threw so many short passes, IMO he should have a better completion %.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #37
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Bledsoe was a washed up veteran that retired after his stint with the Cowboys. Completely different scenario.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #38
Sarcastic

There is no way Peyton would go to the Jets either. He is not going to compete with his brother for bragging rights over NY.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #39
Rameek
Krust Kingz

I dont get the Drew Bledsoe stuff either considering he was drafted by the Pats. I thought we were talking about drafted QB's getting 3-4 years to prove themselves.

But look at who we are arguing against. Mentally challenged dude that goes off on unfounded tangents.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #40
Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Shotty wasnt the only problem it falls on Mike T and Rex as well... But Sanchez is severely flawed as a QB physically and mentally. This is the reality. If he can get his mental together maybe he can overcome the physical deficiencies.

If he is severely flawed both mentally and physically, then they should give up on him. I don't believe that he is either of those though. I think he just needs a better system and to mature more as a man. He needs to stop worrying about the modeling, and focus on being a quarterback.

Tony Romo was doing the same stupid crap early in his career too. He matured and has gotten much better because of it.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #41
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i fail to see the parallels. THe two situations were extremely different. Plus you only got rid of Bledsoe after he got knocked out in a game. Sanchez hasn't played poorly, he's won 29 games in 3 years, 4 playoff games (2 in which he played very well), and his stats are not awful although i think this year is misleading because he threw so many short passes, IMO he should have a better completion %.
he has played below average...just look at the numbers

he is playing at the same level of all those Dallas scrubs...that is the parallel

and if those oare bad comparisions then look at other high drafted QBs that have played poor...like I said Alex Smith is a good comparison...he was benched afer year 3
Old 01-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #42
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
If he is severely flawed both mentally and physically, then they should give up on him. I don't believe that he is either of those though. I think he just needs a better system and to mature more as a man. He needs to stop worrying about the modeling, and focus on being a quarterback.

Tony Romo was doing the same stupid crap early in his career too. He matured and has gotten much better because of it.
Romo had a rating of 95.1 his first year

a career rating or 96.9

Sanchez has never touched 80.0!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #43
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I dont get the Drew Bledsoe stuff either considering he was drafted by the Pats. I thought we were talking about drafted QB's getting 3-4 years to prove themselves.

But look at who we are arguing against. Mentally challenged dude that goes off on unfounded tangents.
show me one that has gotten 4 years under 80.0 dumb fuck!!!???

asked that like 5 times now...
Old 01-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #44
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:

No lets see if he can overcome the mental part of the game. He has one more year.

Quote:

a career rating or 96.9

Why should I do that work? That isnt important or the premise of my argument. You do the work and list it out.

Sanchez has been to 2 AFC Championship games how many NFC Championship games has Romo been to?

So lets look at it with that much cred in Sanchez bank he will have to show if he is the real deal in year 4.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #45
Sarcastic

Quote:

a career rating or 96.9

Sanchez has 4 playoff wins. Romo has never touched 1.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: