Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #61
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Anonymous Jets players rip Sanchez, want Peyton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
He isnt the best but he has been better than most of the draft class. I mean there were 13 QB's selected in that draft and the only one who has been better is Stafford.

I really dont think he's the Franchise QB at this point but I think this year he will actually have a QB coach. 4th year is the breaking point though.

I'd still take Freeman over Sanchez at this point. Yes, Freeman had a rough year, but it was mostly due to the fact that the players didn't give a shit anymore.

Sanchez has had a ton of talent around him, especially his first two seasons, and he never put together any season that even closely resembles what Freeman did in 09-10 with a bunch of rookies at skill positions.

And if all of these reports about Sanchez being a baby and getting his feelings hurt and not working hard are true (which I imagine they are), then I'd DEFINITELY take Freeman over Sanchez.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #62
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nick Mangold - "If "unnamed sources" want to attack Mark, man up and put your name to it"
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Nick Mangold - "If "unnamed sources" want to attack Mark, man up and put your name to it"

DueceWallace has spoken

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #64
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

can't see Peyton leaving IND for another team, but if he did go to NYJ, that would make them a much better team obviously. Sanchez, didn't he have his best season thus far this year?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #65
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'd still take Freeman over Sanchez at this point. Yes, Freeman had a rough year, but it was mostly due to the fact that the players didn't give a shit anymore.

Sanchez has had a ton of talent around him, especially his first two seasons, and he never put together any season that even closely resembles what Freeman did in 09-10 with a bunch of rookies at skill positions.

And if all of these reports about Sanchez being a baby and getting his feelings hurt and not working hard are true (which I imagine they are), then I'd DEFINITELY take Freeman over Sanchez.
Wouldnt matter anyway as fans who wants who and dont want. Its your opinion and I have stated previously in other threads I would have rather taken Freeman over Sanchez draft day based on his size and college experience.

Nothing Freeman has done is better than Sanchez anyways. Like I said the only guy that was drafted the same year that has been better is Stafford.

Comparing Alex Smith to Sanchez is idiotic IMHO. Nothing Alex has done earlier in his career screams greatness or franchise QB. There are a ton of reasons he wasnt successful but there are reasons Sanchez hasnt had the best team around him. Comparing a 7th or 8th year player to 3 year players doesnt make sense unless you analyzing the first 3 years.

Like I said you can look up any QB the first 3 years of their career if they started immediately have been eerily similar. 4th year is make or break unless they really tanked and shat the bed the first 3. Like Akili, Russell, Leaf, Quinn etc....
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #66
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

creative ppl on the internet. <<RANDOM>>

MEHTA: Do you think it's just a matter of time with Mark?

ANONYMOUS JET
: CAN'T WAIT! TOO LATE!

MEHTA: Is it the accuracy that's the biggest problem, or...

ANONYMOUS JET: BAD PASS SPATE! HARVEY FIERSTEIN-BRAND STRAIGHT!

MEHTA: ... the onfield nerves at the beginning of games, maybe?

ANONYMOUS JET: JUMPY HEART RATE! LIKE MISFIRING HOT PLATE!

MEHTA
: Is he at least up-to-date on offensive terminology?

ANONYMOUS JET: NOT AU FAIT! BLANK SLATE!

MEHTA: Was it difficult for you to watch from the sidelines for the first few games as...

ANONYMOUS JET: WRONG MATE! CONFLATE! CAN'T YOU DISCRIMINATE?

MEHTA: Oh, sorry. [Shuffles notes, continues.] Are the off-field distractions getting to him? Anything romantic?

ANONYMOUS JET: OVERRATE PROM DATE! NOT SOUL MATE! SHOULD INSTEAD *********E!

MEHTA: What do you think he'd do if he knew you were saying these things? Let it go, or...

ANONYMOUS JET
: EQUIVOCATE! SELF-MICTURATE! RECRIMINATE!

MEHTA: Anything else you'd like to add?

ANONYMOUS JET: Please don't tell anyone who I am-- this could have serious consequences for me, league-wise.
sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: