Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #31
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andre Miller wants to start, not come off bench

I think people here are overreacting to a non-story. You have a guy who nobody has heard complaining and has caused not even the slightest bit of trouble with coaches or players on the team, but you guys want to drag his name through the mud because he answered truthfully asked about his future and adjusting to a different role?

I don't get it.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #32
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

i always find typo's after i hit submit or something i wanna add and doesn't wanna make 10posts i a row (like now)

Last edited by kurple : 01-12-2012 at 01:39 PM.
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #33
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
I think people here are overreacting to a non-story. You have a guy who nobody has heard complaining and has caused not even the slightest bit of trouble with coaches or players on the team, but you guys want to drag his name through the mud because he answered truthfully asked about his future and adjusting to a different role?

I don't get it.
this
Old 01-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #34
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

that point guard is CRAZY
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #35
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
douglas fields for andre miller

**** no.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #36
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I don't get it.

dre wants to start...hes being professional and will play hard.

i agree - whats the big deal.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #37
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Well then maybe he should start performing better.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #38
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miller does this everywhere he goes. He's been underrated his whole career, but at this point, he simply isn't the future, and of course Denver is going to play Lawson.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #39
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I don't get it.

He did the same thing in Portland.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #40
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Very passive-aggressive behavior right there. I know he's not demanding a trade or anything but that's basically what he's saying...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #41
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Miller does this everywhere he goes. He's been underrated his whole career, but at this point, he simply isn't the future, and of course Denver is going to play Lawson.
This. And it's ok to feel this way, it's even perferable when you think about it. The need to tell the media this everywhere you go is the problem really.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #42
kurple
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Very passive-aggressive behavior right there. I know he's not demanding a trade or anything but that's basically what he's saying...
he's saying that he will play hard this season without complaining, but that he wants to be a starter and will most likely leave in the summer if a team offers him that role

he's playing great on the court and that's what matters
Old 01-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #43
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
he's saying that he will play hard this season without complaining, but that he wants to be a starter and will most likely leave in the summer if a team offers him that role

he's playing great on the court and that's what matters

So? That's still passive-aggressive behavior. Basically he's saying he's going to play but leave at the end of the season. Translation: I wouldn't mind being traded.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #44
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
douglas fields for andre miller

Uh, no.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #45
kurple
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
So? That's still passive-aggressive behavior. Basically he's saying he's going to play but leave at the end of the season. Translation: I wouldn't mind being traded.
So he was supposed to lie when asked the question?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: