Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic Game Thread

Let the Dwight vs Bynum talks begin...

Official showing bynum off to Otis smith?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic Game Thread

didn't watch the game, but from the sounds of it.. the Lakers are way too tired from playing so many games.
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

DFish took 14 shots going 5 for 14 = 35%

Pau took 12 shots going 4 for 12

Bynum took only 6 shots 4 for 6

DFish took only 4 shots less than Pau & Bynum combined, ......anyone else see a major problem with our worst shooter taking that many shots
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:19 AM   #4
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
DFish took 14 shots going 5 for 14 = 35%

Pau took 12 shots going 4 for 12

Bynum took only 6 shots 4 for 6

DFish took only 4 shots less than Pau & Bynum combined, ......anyone else see a major problem with our worst shooter taking that many shots

It was the ugliest Laker game I have seen this season. Just disgusted by the Lakers performance. Their shots were not dropping yet they kept trying to force them in. They should have driven more into the paint.

ARGHHH. This is frustrating to watch. I am getting to the point that I am not getting angry anymore. It's like I am getting used to this.. like it's normal for the Lakers to play like this.. Never before since the off-season (07-08 season) when Fisher returned and we got Pau halfway through that season.

I am losing trust in these Lakers. Anger is already down to frustration. I hope this changes soon. Kobe's days are numbered. We NEED a tweak in the roster before it is too late.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:05 AM   #5
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't mind losing these types of games, but I can't stand how Brown is handling Kobe and Gasol's playing time. 44 minutes for a 33-year-old 16-year veteran coming off a 40 plus night is ****ing stupid and shows he doesn't see the big picture.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I don't mind losing these types of games, but I can't stand how Brown is handling Kobe and Gasol's playing time. 44 minutes for a 33-year-old 16-year veteran coming off a 40 plus night is ****ing stupid and shows he doesn't see the big picture.

Mike Brown might not have that much control over it. If Kobe wants to play 44 minutes, he will. Kobe runs the show.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime

I have to agree with you 100%.......the only thing that can fix this is to make a trade.....we need help ASAP!!!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think the problem is that our best scorer is also playing point guard and doing everything. In today's NBA, no longer can a starting point guard be the guy who gets open for shots. We need a point guard to control the tempo, which has always been Kobe's weakness. If we can get that guard, Kobe will play other positions that won't involve him directing everyone to get out of the way.

A trade of Bynum for Dwight won't solve this issue. We need a point guard first, then we can trade Bynum for Dwight.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: