Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #91
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rajon Rondo vs. Chris Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
One important aspect as a guard is being able to creat for yourself, something Rondo doesn't do well. According to Synergy Sports CP3 is the best and most effective isolation player in the game and Rondo is average.
Proof? It's a little hard to take one's word of someone else's word seriously.

Plus creating for yourself is an aspect that is expected for any player, not just guards.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #92
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Go on Synergy Sports.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #93
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Go on Synergy Sports.
It's a paid subscription from what I remember. Give me something like a quote, or even better, a link.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #94
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
It's a paid subscription from what I remember. Give me something like a quote, or even better, a link.

Why would I lie about something that can easily be exposed? I read it in a Lakers pregame report earlier. I'm mobile and can't post links. I do remember he scores 1.6 points per isolation or something around there.. Which ranked him first.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #95
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Quote:
Why would I lie about something that can easily be exposed? I read it in a Lakers pregame report earlier. I'm mobile and can't post links. I do remember he scores 1.6 points per isolation or something around there.. Which ranked him first.
It's not as easy to expose if I can't even access the site's features. Your point won't be as valid as it should be if the rest of us can't see it.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:43 AM   #96
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Paul
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:47 AM   #97
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You are an idiot. 16 ppg, and 10 apg, and 2 spg is a good stats-line for a top 10 PG in the NBA. He's the Celtics best player this season.
thats not really saying much...we suck right now
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:50 AM   #98
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Go on Synergy Sports.
syngery sports?.....lol.....Chris Paul get loads of screens en route to scoring the ball. He usually uses his isolation to create a bit of space for a jumper, screens are normally his MO of getting to the rim. So i dont know what qualifies as isolation on synergy sports. because running you defender into a series of screens is not my idea of "true isolation".
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:58 AM   #99
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
Rondo is pretty much carrying the Celtics right now, and developed his jumper, finally becoming the PG he should have been offensively for a while now.

You can't "carry" your team to a record below .500, dude. That's not how it works.

Unless you think Griffin carried the Clippers last year.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:12 AM   #100
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
You can't "carry" your team to a record below .500, dude. That's not how it works.

Unless you think Griffin carried the Clippers last year.

Lmao
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #101
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

love both players, but I am gonna have to go with paul with this one simply because on scoring ability.
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #102
rfoster24
Decent playground baller

rfoster24 has not been impressing people

As shown tonight, Chris Paul can take over a game and hold his composure even when a great team like the Lakers made a huge run. Rondo cannot take over a game. Show me one game where he has taken over a game like CP3 did in the playoffs last year vs. Lakers or like tonight vs. Lakers. CP3 would remain an all-star on any of the NBA's 32 teams. If Rondo left the Celtics, he would most likely be struggling like D-Will is on the Nets.
rfoster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #103
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Btw that clippers vs heat game.. Man cp3 at the end being guarded by lebron, he got lebron on his heels but missed the floater, ISH would have exploded if that went in. Lol =]
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #104
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

CP3 is a game changer. I don't see Rondo at this stage in his career being that guy.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #105
Nashty
Serious playground baller

Nashty has an OK reputation so far

CP3 because he has no weakness, Rondo on the otherside has no jumpshot, and players can go under the screen all the time, and that's why he can't take over games, and yeah I forgot his free throws.
Nashty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: