Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-15-2012, 02:42 AM   #16
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
I can't wait to see Kobe drop 50 on Lebra and co.
Yes, I expect to visit your new "YEAHH!!! Kobe Bryant Is GOD!!! 50 POINTS!!! I Couldn't Be Happier" thread after their blowout loss to the Heat. Fcuking CLOWN!!!

What are you here for? You obviously don't give 2 shits about the team Kobe plays for. Get the fcuck outta here. Goof.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:04 AM   #17
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
You used to watch Barney.
?????

Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #18
nbaballllller
I hit open 5-footers

nbaballllller is considered somewhat coolnbaballllller is considered somewhat coolnbaballllller is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I hope LeBron guards Kobe.

i hope he does aswell. But it will more likely be a switch with wade/battier/some bron. Has he ever b4 for a full game?
nbaballllller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:38 AM   #19
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaballllller
i hope he does aswell. But it will more likely be a switch with wade/battier/some bron. Has he ever b4 for a full game?

I couldn't remember. I hope Spo put LeBron on Kobe in the 4th quarter. Kobe is playing like a man possessed this season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #20
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I couldn't remember. I hope Spo put LeBron on Kobe in the 4th quarter. Kobe is playing like a man possessed this season.

you can leave Kobe open all 4th quarter and not worry. His shooting percentage typically dips in the 4th because he doesn't have enough energy left after chucking all game long. He's been incredibly unclutch this season to the point that he is a liability in those situations imo.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:11 AM   #21
SlayerEnraged
Banned

SlayerEnraged has a bad reputationSlayerEnraged has a bad reputationSlayerEnraged has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
you can leave Kobe open all 4th quarter and not worry. His shooting percentage typically dips in the 4th because he doesn't have enough energy left after chucking all game long. He's been incredibly unclutch this season to the point that he is a liability in those situations imo.

I thought chucking was when u shoot garbage shots and are missing them..Hows Kobe chucking if he's shootin good the first 3 quarters like u claim?
SlayerEnraged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:13 AM   #22
zay_24
Local High School Star

zay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

In my eyes kobe is so good you cant even compare him to other basketball players. You have to mention him in the same breath as people like Muhammad Ali and Babe Ruth
zay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #23
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

People hate kobe bryant because he makes lebron james look like damion james.lol
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #24
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
In my eyes kobe is so good you cant even compare him to other basketball players. You have to mention him in the same breath as people like Muhammad Ali and Babe Ruth
Damn.you just proclaimed kobe to be the greatest eva to pick up a basketball.sumwhere mjs bald head is hotter than a skillet
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #25
entropy35
High School Starter

entropy35 is considered somewhat coolentropy35 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
Every Kobe hater always bitches or brags that Lebron or some1 has better stats than Kobe when Kobe's the one winning but now that Kobe is showing he can put up monster numbers, they're bitching sayin he needs to have worse stats to win more.. ?
I think most of them are saying that he needs to shoot less and be a guy teammates actually want to play with (im not saying teammates don't want to play with him) . He can have the same stats just be more efficient.
entropy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #26
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
People hate kobe bryant because he makes lebron james look like damion james.lol

Your jokes are lame just like your personality.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #27
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
In my eyes kobe is so good you can only compare him to one basketball player (Michael Jordan). You have to mention him in the same breath as people like Muhammad Ali and Babe Ruth

Fixed.
Eric Cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #28
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

I dont see what the big deal is .. The Lakers arent competing for a title this year, Kobe, the team, the FO etc all know it...

They have let players go and havn't exactly signed anyone significant so what do you expect?

Kobe is shooting at a great % so you haters that are going on about efficiency are wrong straight up. Who should he pass to? Gasol to get blocked, Bynum the black hole, Metta Crap Peace for an awesome 8% chance of hitting a 3???

Just enjoy watching him while you still can.
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #29
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I didn't see any LeBron fans creating a thread when he scored 35 points on 65 FG% against the Nuggets.

I cannot wait to see the Heat destroy the Lakers next week. Kobe stans are the worst fans in this forum. Just look at the garbage threads on the first page.

Have you met the Heat and lebron trolls? Both stans are equally terrible.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #30
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Have you met the Heat and lebron trolls? Both stans are equally terrible.
He's a lebron troll, he only needs to watch himself at a mirror...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: