Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Amar'e needs to go."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Amare's problem is no PG? Definitely not an 18 plus mill player. He cant play PF without a PG but he can play C without one?

You know I am not cutting this scrub no slack. Tired of excuses...

No PG
Melo is there
Chandler is there
Dantoni isnt using him properly
His eye hurts

He makes 18 plus million he needs to grow a pair and show up somewhere... If he isnt going to play defense and he isnt going to score he is pretty useless.

When Baron gets back its going to be he needs time to get use to Melo Chandler and Boomdizzle...

You can find an excuse for this guy forever. This dude said he didnt want to play Center anymore he wanted to play PF he's got it.

No one is going to take on that salary for the production.
Scooter on suicide watch after this post
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #17
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Amare's problem is no PG? Definitely not an 18 plus mill player. He cant play PF without a PG but he can play C without one?

You know I am not cutting this scrub no slack. Tired of excuses...

No PG
Melo is there
Chandler is there
Dantoni isnt using him properly
His eye hurts

He makes 18 plus million he needs to grow a pair and show up somewhere... If he isnt going to play defense and he isnt going to score he is pretty useless.

When Baron gets back its going to be he needs time to get use to Melo Chandler and Boomdizzle...

You can find an excuse for this guy forever. This dude said he didnt want to play Center anymore he wanted to play PF he's got it.

No one is going to take on that salary for the production.

I agree, pg or no pg, 10 points from him is unacceptable.He should still be getting his. I'm not making an excuse for that. I'm just saying, he's looking worse by trying to do too much. Part of the reason he's trying to do too much is because of our coach and pg. I totally agree,he needs to go out an earn his paycheck because thus far this season, he hasn't. That being said, he's far from a scrub. I'd take a full game of him underachieving over having to play one of our bench players lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #18
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
He said "solid".
The Nuggets would mop the floor with us just by being 15 deep with "solid".

Last edited by Scoooter : 01-17-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #19
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Scooter on suicide watch after this post
No, I hate Amar'e now. He should be forced to play overseas in some shit hole like Croatia.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
No, I hate Amar'e now. He should be forced to play overseas in some shit hole like Croatia.
You are really mad now
Old 01-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #21
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I am mad. We never should have signed him.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I am mad. We never should have signed him.
Ok.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #23
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Good.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #24
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The Nuggets would mop the floor with us just by being 15 deep with "solid".
Not in the playoffs where it matters.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #25
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Not in the playoffs where it matters.
They did better in the playoffs than we did last year. And frankly, the Knicks look so bad right now, I don't see how we can make any sort of claims about postseason success.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #26
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They did better in the playoffs than we did last year. And frankly, the Knicks look so bad right now, I don't see how we can make any sort of claims about postseason success.
For one right now is not the basis of what will happen later.

Yes the Knicks team last year got swept.

But I'm not bringing up Denver like they are a championship contender.

Personally, I can care less what they do in the regular season, because I know in the playoffs, that team as constructed won't win a series at all, and they have absolutely no expectations to do so.

Karl had to pick his top 9-10 and roll with it.

I can't recall seeing so many 0 for this and 0 for that in my lifetime.

Do you really think a team shooting 36% and giving up 105 in the playoffs is a legit concern?
Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #27
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No.

If he doesn't produce in the Playoffs, then the Amnesty Clause is going to hang over his head like a Halo.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #28
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
For one right now is not the basis of what will happen later.

Yes the Knicks team last year got swept.

But I'm not bringing up Denver like they are a championship contender.

Personally, I can care less what they do in the regular season, because I know in the playoffs, that team as constructed won't win a series at all, and they have absolutely no expectations to do so.

Karl had to pick his top 9-10 and roll with it.

I can't recall seeing so many 0 for this and 0 for that in my lifetime.

Do you really think a team shooting 36% and giving up 105 in the playoffs is a legit concern?
Not really. But I don't think the Knicks are a legit concern either. It's a very poorly constructed team, and an expensive one on top of that.

I'd really like to know what you see here that makes you think the Knicks are anything other than 1-and-done.

Last edited by Scoooter : 01-17-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #29
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Not really. But I don't think the Knicks are a legit concern either. It's a very poorly constructed team, and an expensive one on top of that.

I'd really like to know what you see here that makes you think the Knicks are anything other than 1-and-done.
It will all depend on health, but yes I do think the Knicks can make the second round.

Do I think the Knicks are a contender as constructed......no, as the team needs at least two more better pieces, most notably a backup point, and a legit 6th man.

This team shows how a point guard is of great need.

The defense for the most part is there, but the scoring is completely out of whack.

I do expect that to change, and it's just too early to make a claim that it can't be done.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #30
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I'd really like to know what you see here that makes you think the Knicks are anything other than 1-and-done
Thats the same thing they said about the Heat when they started off underwhelming last season and people questioned whether they realistically would be Title Contenders in their 1st season together.

They ended up putting it together and reaching the Finals.

I haven't given up hope we can sneak into the NBA Finals this year.

This season will either be a disaster or a breakthrough, no in between.

Its too early to start thinking our struggles will continue until we finally get Baron out their on the floor and add Kenyon Martin when he become eligible to sign. With 20-25 games of that lineup together before the Playoffs, it will get us a good read on how we'll do in the Playoffs.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: