Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this board
Default ConanRulesNBC

Hey man, obviously I know you're a Bulls and Bears fan through and through so it irks me a bit that you are so in the red. I mean you been posting here for a while and are a mod for the Bulls forum, you are a knowledgeable dude who knows his stuff so I don't want people thinking you are a troll cuz you are from it.

I know the kids in the OTC get you because of your many many threads, most seem genuine and funny to me.

So i made this thread hoping my fellow Bulls fans will help you get into the green. Think of it as an early St. Patricks day gift (if you're not Irish, oh well Lmao).

I'll rep you on your Rasheed Wallace thread. Whom btw I would love as a Bull!
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
(e)
MJ of ISH

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ConanRulesNBC

Repped him
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I just noticed this.

The OTC and main forum suck. The main forum is full of Laker and Heat fans and the OTC is just pathetic. I remember having real interesting discussions and then in the past couple years it's been horrible. Of course, it doesn't help that I continue to post stupid threads in there. Not being able to sleep and posting on insidehoops at 2 am = bad threads. But anyways it's mostly full of high school kids. Making a thread about anything other then your current favorite adult movie star is usually laughed at.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this boardballinhun8 is popular on this board

I got negged by some troll for making this thread.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I got negged for replying.

This forum is turning into a joke.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: