Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm reppin 49ers from here on out

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
already upset a Giant's fan...

feelin pretty good about this so far...GO 9ERS!

It'll be nice to crush your dreams twice.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Definitely cowboys related. Cowboysbeat the Niners and if the Niners win the sb primetime will feel better and brag that his team beat the sb champs

I'm onto u

Also to add the SF winning means Eli doesnt make it to the SB thus having a chance to win yet another ring. Making it harder for primetime to laugh and ask "how?!?" when people like myself go Eli Manning > Tony Romo.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #18
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought Niners-Cowboys was one of the biggest NFL rivalries? Well, back in the 80's and 90's.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #19
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I thought Niners-Cowboys was one of the biggest NFL rivalries? Well, back in the 80's and 90's.
Still is in California, or at least in my whereabouts.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #20
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm rooting for the Niners, too, which probably means the Giants will win.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #21
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It is pretty cool though that Eli gives all kids with Down Syndrome hope...I'll give him that

TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #22
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
it's my favorite rivalry of all time...but I don't hate the 9ers
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eli going to ruin the hopes of primetime once again this season.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #24
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Romo won't get a SB win until Jerry dumps Red Jesus and hires a GM or he leaves for another team.

Sadly, I know which one will come first.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Romo won't get a SB win until Jerry dumps Red Jesus and hires a GM or he leaves for another team.

Sadly, I know which one will come first.
you blame this year on Jerry?

I don't

The whole "Jerry needs to fire himself" movement is a beating to me...been hearing that broken record ever since Jimmy left (and then he won a SB after with Barry Switzer)

I wouldn't mind seeing Garrett gone though...but at the same time I know it is too early to know how good he will become...it just sucks having to wait and see

Jerry the GM doesn't bother me too much...he had a good draft IMO...Tyron Smith is a beast and Murray was a great steal.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #26
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation

ssup with Dez? He can make a monster play or two in a game, then completely disappear. I've never seen a WR like that before. Did he even record a 100 yard game this season?

I really wanted the niners to draft him and pair him with Crabtree, but perhaps I overrated him a bit.

but re: this thread, c'mon man, cowboy fan jumping on the niner bandwagon? We got enough local bandwagoners here right now. Not going to let it ruin my joy if we win, but damn, I HATED SF GIANTS BANDWAGONERS. They're slowly dying out, but soon to be replaced by niner bandwagoners. The worst part is, I was at the game on Saturday, wearing my old school gold niner sideline jacket my dad gave me when I was too young to remember. In previous times, it'd be a pretty standout item, but on Saturday, they were EVERYWHERE. I was real confused. Then my buddies told me they're all over ebay right now. Sucks.
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #27
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Checkyer email p tidd
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #28
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you blame this year on Jerry?

yes.

he hired Red Jesus after having him muck up the playcalling for several years previous. He is the one that is constantly trading first rounders for washed up WRs hurting long term depth. He is the one that keeps overpriced bums to prove that he knows his shit football wise.

Hell, I can't even give him credit for Romo as the only reason he got picked up as an UFA was b/c of Sean Payton and he only stayed on the roster b/c Quincy was a big enough pot head to get himself kicked off the team.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #29
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
yes.

he hired Red Jesus after having him muck up the playcalling for several years previous. He is the one that is constantly trading first rounders for washed up WRs hurting long term depth. He is the one that keeps overpriced bums to prove that he knows his shit football wise.

Hell, I can't even give him credit for Romo as the only reason he got picked up as an UFA was b/c of Sean Payton and he only stayed on the roster b/c Quincy was a big enough pot head to get himself kicked off the team.
we don't have ONE SINGLE high priced free agent...NOTHING

our entire team is home made...all drafted

Roy Williams was a long time ago kent seriously...can't blame this team's success now on that move.

honestly I hope Jerry makes some big moves in free agency for once...not like the Eagles did or anything...but just SOMETHING
Old 01-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #30
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
we don't have ONE SINGLE high priced free agent...NOTHING

our entire team is home made...all drafted

Roy Williams was a long time ago kent seriously...can't blame this team's success now on that move.

honestly I hope Jerry makes some big moves in free agency for once...not like the Eagles did or anything...but just SOMETHING
Giants didnt make moves either jus saying... if anything they lost FA's...

Gints gonna lose Osi this offseason.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: