Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Tomlinson on the Jets, saying nothing we didn't know before

LT: Jets rift 'as bad as I've been around'

Seems to advocate getting rid of Holmes, which I agree with. The cap hit is big but this kind of QB/WR relationship is a major negative. Also points out that this is what happens when you load up on big mouth.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tomlinson on the Jets, saying nothing we didn't know before

I like the irony of him saying the Jets talk too much as he rips them in the segment.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Well the problems all start with Tannembaum and Rex. I dont think Santonio is going any where. No one is going to trade for him as a malcontent unless its for something like a 7th rounder. Although we are under the cap no football team really is going to have an 8mill dead spot.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I like the irony of him saying the Jets talk too much as he rips them in the segment.
It is enjoyable and I have little love for him after years of whining about the Patriots but I can't help but to like hearing an ex-Jet talk about what a mess the team is. Really sick of Rex and his crew.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
It is enjoyable and I have little love for him after years of whining about the Patriots but I can't help but to like hearing an ex-Jet talk about what a mess the team is. Really sick of Rex and his crew.
it's got to be bad there if you look at the guys who left, they were all good guys and they are all either negative or if they don't speak (like Crotchery) they left because they said they didn't like the culture. THe Giants punter too.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why couldnt this be someone else saying this? Tomlinson I just cant take seriously.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #7
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
it's got to be bad there if you look at the guys who left, they were all good guys and they are all either negative or if they don't speak (like Crotchery) they left because they said they didn't like the culture. THe Giants punter too.
Westy didnt want Weatherford back. And please link where guys left because they didnt like the culture.

LT does have a history of bashing on the way out the door but I dont doubt what he says is any less true.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Westy didnt want Weatherford back. And please link where guys left because they didnt like the culture.

LT does have a history of bashing on the way out the door but I dont doubt what he says is any less true.
Cotchery said he didn't like the way things were there anymore. He said that multiple times after he left. He was on Joe and Evan too right before the Denver game and with as nice as he tries to be he said he didn't feel he fit in there anymore. What did you think he meant? That's what the Jets beat guys said too, that he didn't feel he fit in anymore. I guess they are all exaggerating. Weatherford said he liked the Giants locker room much better because it was "quieter". So Westy got rid of the better punter for the worse punter? Even though he badly wanted back? That was stupid.

As far as the people who left and said the locker room sucked after they left, Damian Woody and Jenkins come to mine.

You seem to be implying there is not a big mess in the Jets locker room, with everything that has leaked out it clearly is. Woody Johnson is doing the media tour today giving the "everything is great" speech. When you give the speech, it means everything is not great.

Last edited by niko : 01-19-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Cotchery said he didn't like the way things were there anymore. He said that multiple times after he left. He was on Joe and Evan too right before the Denver game and with as nice as he tries to be he said he didn't feel he fit in there anymore. What did you think he meant? That's what the Jets beat guys said too, that he didn't feel he fit in anymore. I guess they are all exaggerating. Weatherford said he liked the Giants locker room much better because it was "quieter". So Westy got rid of the better punter for the worse punter? Even though he badly wanted back? That was stupid.

As far as the people who left and said the locker room sucked after they left, Damian Woody and Jenkins come to mine.

You seem to be implying there is not a big mess in the Jets locker room, with everything that has leaked out it clearly is. Woody Johnson is doing the media tour today giving the "everything is great" speech. When you give the speech, it means everything is not great.
Obviously you didnt read what you quoted from me. I said that I believe what LT and everyone else is basically saying is true.

Westy didnt want Weatherford back because he had a crappy 2nd half. But I dont think anyone would disagree that Weatherford is better than what we have now. Actually, Westy said so much on the fan or espn radio a couple of months ago.

The reason they are saying the locker room sucks is because of what is happening now. Not that they left because of the negativity. They have lost a lot of veteran leadership the past year so I am not surprised that things are dysfunctional.

You can search any thread I've been in I have never supported Rex or Tannembaum and I blame them for this mess.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Obviously you didnt read what you quoted from me. I said that I believe what LT and everyone else is basically saying is true.

Westy didnt want Weatherford back because he had a crappy 2nd half. But I dont think anyone would disagree that Weatherford is better than what we have now. Actually, Westy said so much on the fan or espn radio a couple of months ago.

The reason they are saying the locker room sucks is because of what is happening now. Not that they left because of the negativity. They have lost a lot of veteran leadership the past year so I am not surprised that things are dysfunctional.

You can search any thread I've been in I have never supported Rex or Tannembaum and I blame them for this mess.
Sorry if i misread. But Cotchery did blame the locker room and said he didn't fit in, or something like that. Clearly it wasn't like last week so i don't remember exact words.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: