Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #31
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Next 6 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
2 OTs is better than we were expecting though.
It's actually the worst thing possible.
We lost in a close game which may give D'Antoni more time.

If we lost in a blowout he would be under much more pressure.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #32
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

People are still clamoring for Baron Davis? Really? He's not a savior. We need D'antoni outta here. My biggest fear is that we won't do our due diligence in looking for a head coach. I think we'll just promote Mike or even Herb. I want a complete erasure of the Coaching Staff AND the Front Office.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #33
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the possibility we go 0-6 ? So far we're 0-2 and the next 4 games are on the road.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #34
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
1-5

I was right the first time.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #35
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
vs Milwaukee W
vs Denver L
@ Charlotte W
@ Cleveland L
@ Miami L
@ Houston L

2-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
^ Talk about being optimistic

I was optimistic after all
Old 01-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #36
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I was optimistic after all

you're right!

Damn Knicks!

I didn't see this huge decline coming. I thought we would have gotten back to playing good during this stretch.
F_ck it.

Granted, I'll never start a "Next _ games" thread never, ever again
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #37
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

you're right!

Damn Knicks!

I didn't see this huge decline coming. I thought we would have gotten back to playing good during this stretch.
F_ck it.

Granted, I'll never start a "Next _ games" thread never, ever again
I've just started a new one

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=249958
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #38
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think we've exhausted all excuses and scenarios now. Is it Melo? Is it Toney Douglas? Is it Amare? Is it Shumpert? Enough is enough. Bottom line is, it's been what it's been since the offseason. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I've been saying this since the lockout ended. Our roster and coach is not indicitive of a competitive team! We are a 3-4 man roster trying to compete with teams that can go 8-10 deep. That, coupled with the fact that we have an idiot as a coach, and we're doomed.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: