Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Derrick Rose has been playing without his big toe for 3 years

Derrick rose new nickname...the Toeless assassin

Quote:
Derrick Rose sat out shootaround on Friday and while it’s not official yet (he will test it in warm ups), don’t expect him to suit up Friday night against Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers, reports Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com.

Rose and the Bulls have talked about this injury about as much as NFL teams do this time of year.

But Rose opened up a bit to reporters on Friday, saying this was similar to but worse than the turf toe that bothered him at points last season.

“It’s exactly what it is. I wasn’t able to be on my toe in three years, so when that happened, it bent it and it aggravated it, and I played on it sooner than when I was supposed to play on it and it was real bad,” he said. “This is kind of worse than my second season. My second season, I just played through it, but it wasn’t that bad and not being able to be on my toe in three years, and someone put all their weight on my toe, it definitely hurt it.”

After the injury first happened Rose played 40 minutes a night in a back-to-back against Boston and Toronto last week. Any regrets?

“A little regret, but it just comes with basketball,” he said. “Injuries are going to happen. That’s why I always get treatment and I always see my trainer.”
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Derrick Rose has been playing without his big toe for 3 years

"the cho sen one"

"the Toe less one"?
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: