Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-20-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Will the Lakers get Dwight or Deron, or Neither?

well with the recent bomb dropped by deron williams, Lakers are one of the teams on his wishlist. I think he leaves the Nets if they fail to acquire Howard.

Do you think the Lakers will acquire one of these players? I don't know if they can get both, but i certainly would rather have Deron Williams than Dwight as we need a PG. But I'm not saying I'd turn down Dwight if we had the chance. Or do we miss out on both?

Thoughts?
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
NBA2k-Monster23
Decent playground baller

NBA2k-Monster23 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Will the Lakers get Dwight or Deron, or Neither?

Deron is tied to Dwight. If you can get Dwight, then the Lakers maybe be able to get Deron. I say Bynum and Dwight straight up and a couple of picks. Then trade Pau to Houston and get Deron Williams and NJ get K Martin and a couple of pieces and draft picks.
NBA2k-Monster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
ClutchBucketz
I hit open 5-footers

ClutchBucketz has no real reputation yet.

The lakers will not get deron regardless.. Why'd this rumour ever pick up steam anyway?

Just my opinion.
ClutchBucketz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

None.....

We aren't getting any of them. What the lakers need to do is get better bench players...Metta n Luke got to go.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:44 AM   #5
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
None.....

We aren't getting any of them. What the lakers need to do is get better bench players...Metta n Luke got to go.

even Isiah Thomas wont trade for Artest ...atleat luke expires next yeard
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think we're going to get either, and what's worse is that even if we get lucky and trade for Dwight, that hardly shores up our inept guard play, lack of facilitators, nonexistent bench, etc. This is a very frustrating year to be a Lakers fan, especially since Mitch Kupchak almost put together what now looks like a ****ing genius trade this summer.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

I'll say this again...Dwight for Bynum, and Pau for the Houston package and this team will roll to a championship....it's as easy as that.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #8
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Not sure. I'm hoping for both...but who knows what else Jimmy Buss would screw up this time.

We could have gotten CP3, but noobie Jimmy Buss was not good at playing mind game with David Stern by calling off the second negotiation with NO thinking that will accept original offer. He forgot that there are other offers on the table too, not just his. Damn you Jimmy. I blame you for all the loss.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: