Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-07-2007, 11:33 AM   #16
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Mark Aguirre, baby!!! The BEST little big man from th 80's. Very underrated. Barkley was outstanding as well.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #17
NeverShowNever
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NeverShowNever has an OK reputation so far

The only Knicks player I vote to in this year's ASG is Marbury. Dwight Howard obviously the best center in East now. Curry I think will not make it to ASG.
NeverShowNever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawdrummer
One thing a lot of people against Curry mention is how he has been in the league for 5 years or whatever, but what I don't hear anyone mention is that maybe he just hasn't had a good enough coach before now. I'm not gonna say Isiah is the greatest coach ever, but he did have A LOT to do with the emergence of Brad Miller and Jermaine O'Neal while he was in Indiana. He does know how to coach big men.

Maybe Curry just hasn't had a good bigman coach before in Chicago, and now that he is with Isiah I think a lot of people are seeing improvement. The fact is he is still only 24, which means he can still learn how he needs to play the game. I think he's doing a great job this year, and soon he will be a lot more consistent and will dominate almost any Center in the league. Give him his props, and be patient.

i agree with that.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #19
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Curry is having a crazy season, i'm loving the trade that thomas made for him. At First i wanted to shoot myself, but then again Tyrus Thomas and Sweetney are Bums. We're going to make the playoffs so that leaves Chicago with a lower pick. We'll actually have an alright pick ourselves.

We Also Got AD in the Curry trade and we Traded AD for Jalen Rose and the 20th pick, Balkman.

Eddy Curry
Renaldo Balkman

vs

Tyrus Thomas
Michael Sweetney

NYK Better Deal

Balkman > Thomas
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

who would have known? Zeke may have been on to something.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:42 PM   #21
LouV
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LouV has an OK reputation so far
Default My theory

Dwight Howard is a tiger.
Eddy Curry is a bear.

http://www.paperbacknovel.com/sports/curryisabear.htm
LouV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Whoa.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: