Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 01-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Andrew Bogut suffers ankle sprain

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Blog:

Andrew Bogut was healthy and Bucks coach Scott Skiles was talking earlier Wednesday about ways to increase the big man's scoring production a few points a game.

Then it happened, without warning late in the first quarter of the Bucks' game against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday night.

Bogut went up to try to block a shot by Rockets guard Kyle Lowry and came down on Lowry's foot. The 7-foot center twisted his left ankle and limped off the court with the help of Bucks trainer Marc Boff.

After the game, Bogut sat in front of his locker with a grimace on his face and a large black boot on his left foot.

"It wasn't good," Bogut said. "I knew when I came down I was in some trouble. Keeping optimistic, everything's fine with the X-ray, but that's to be expected. I know I didn't break a bone.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrew Bogut suffers ankle sprain

Literally this is the only team that has 1 center on their roster.

Many teams have 3 or even 4.

Major blow for the Bucks .... they need his defense and boards and basically strong side defense is a huge factor for the Bucks
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: