Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #16
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation
Default Re: We are a team of back-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
lulwat? not even debatable? i remember A LOT of debating about that put up by haters in the last years.
i remember a lot of you guys going out on the main board talking shit about Bargs and saying how Calderon, Derozan, or Davis or Amir was the best player on the roster.
this is why now that Bargs is beasting, he will always always be underrated by NBA fans, because Toronto's own fanbase spent years dissing him and screaming out loud how he was terrible garbage and an horrible bust.
i look forward to see the first "Bargs gets snubbed because he's playing in Toronto" thread. well, guess what, it's not because he plays in Toronto, it's because of you guys hating on him constantly for years.

Lies? I'm pretty sure that nobody said those guys were better than Bargnani as a total player. Maybe on the defensive end or eventually if they reach their full potential but Bargnani for better or worse has been the undisputed best player since Bosh left. Also, he was playing some truly uninspiring basketball last season. This season, with the focus of the team being defense and Bargnani himself having bought into the system he has been times better than last year.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #17
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
lulwat? not even debatable? i remember A LOT of debating about that put up by haters in the last years.
i remember a lot of you guys going out on the main board talking shit about Bargs and saying how Calderon, Derozan, or Davis or Amir was the best player on the roster.
this is why now that Bargs is beasting, he will always always be underrated by NBA fans, because Toronto's own fanbase spent years dissing him and screaming out loud how he was terrible garbage and an horrible bust.
i look forward to see the first "Bargs gets snubbed because he's playing in Toronto" thread. well, guess what, it's not because he plays in Toronto, it's because of you guys hating on him constantly for years.

ummm...
maybe it's because he never put in a consistent effort before this season.

or maybe your right and people picked on him for no good reason. it had nothing to do with the team's performance and his role within it.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #18
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

You heard it here first folks.

Bargnani won't be an All-Star this year because of a few fans on Inside Hoops haven't liked him for a few years.

There is absolutely no debate on who has been the best player on the Raptors since Bosh left, none. Not on the Raptors board, anyway.

Bokes summed it up perfectly, no need to repeat.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #19
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Lies? I'm pretty sure that nobody said those guys were better than Bargnani as a total player. Maybe on the defensive end or eventually if they reach their full potential but Bargnani for better or worse has been the undisputed best player since Bosh left. Also, he was playing some truly uninspiring basketball last season. This season, with the focus of the team being defense and Bargnani himself having bought into the system he has been times better than last year.
This, nobody and I mean nobody said that Amir Johnson, DD or Ed Davis is a better player than Bargnani. Ever. Maybe they've said they prefer those guys the team, or that they give more of an effort or are better at one aspect of the game such as rebounding or defense, but talent for talent, that has not been said once, ever. I do remember one particular season where people were saying that Jose Calderon is playing tthan Bargnani because at the time he was. But the bust talk, at least from legit, non-trolling posters was done by his 3rd season. Not liking his style of play, and thinking he's a bust are 2 different things.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: