Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I promise you that this will make you LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjoOGdFaRYY
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I promise you that this will make you LOL

eatdatpussy445 is a legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJ1t...eature=related
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
he is right...

Garrett iced his own kicker...wtf

if Garrett had not called a timeout the Giants wouldn't have even made the playoffs...just unreal

that timeout changed the playoffs for everyone
Old 01-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Ravens fan freakin out
Old 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Sad Packer Fan
Old 01-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
After a minute I had enough. Kid is pathetic.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

We lost to Oakland
Old 01-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

at least he wasn't crying. .

http://youtu.be/17sX3z0SMYg
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
at least he wasn't crying. .

http://youtu.be/17sX3z0SMYg
beat you

he's just so pissed though, the dude in the OP...it's hilarious
Old 01-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Time Hilarity....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNF3x...eature=related

Needs Benny Hill music though...

Last edited by niko : 01-24-2012 at 09:10 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #11
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I came close to crying when the Cowboys lost to NY back in 07/08 playoffs.
Terrell Owens cried for me though.

There are a lot of Cowboy fans that have the "Super Bowl or Bust" mentality.

Not me... All I've asked for (since Parcells became HC)... is just a NFC championship game appearance.

So,... I'm giving Jerry Jones three more years... if he can't get this team to the
NFC championship game by 2015... I'm calling him a failure as an owner.
He's already a failure as a general manager... but I haven't labeled him a failure as an Owner just yet.

and yea... the OP video was some funny $hit.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: