Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers Game Thread

Round 2 tonight, chances are Chris Paul returns from injury but maybe thats a good thing with the way Mo Williams has been playing...hmm
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers Game Thread

Returning injured CP3...so Lakers got NO excuses and should win tonight right? If not...?
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said about these Lakers in the past 2 weeks? Same ol', no difference.

Still first quarter only but I am not happy with the play so far. I guess my expectations were too high coming into this game.

edit: right after I type this, momentum change..
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

I can't stop smiling//laughing right now. This game is too crazy. Metta World Peace is doing amazing. I personally like him more than Matt Barnes to start. KEEP POUNDING THAT CHEST MWP!

AND WE WON! great game. love the fighting back and forth.

was it just me or did CP3 really hit Gasol at the end?

Last edited by lakersNUMBA1 : 01-26-2012 at 01:17 AM.
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:40 AM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gt damn it.
I was at work during the game and forgot to record. -_-

It was a good one, too
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

We won...great game! They came to play tonight...Metta! Keep it up!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:46 AM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Gt damn it.
I was at work during the game and forgot to record. -_-

It was a good one, too

The replay is on FSW right now and will also be replayed tomorrow around noon.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:40 AM   #8
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

David Beckham is enjoying Mass Weapon Protection judo mma match. Ron needs to show Pau and Bynum some moves.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Why isn't anyone talking about Goudelock? Dude put up 14 points on 5 of 8 shooting in 20 minutes......no real fluke, he's a solid shooter.
He needs to be given consistent playing time along with Morris, we need to develop these guys until we can make a trade for a real NBA PG.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #10
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Been a while since we had a soild 4th quarter like that...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Why isn't anyone talking about Goudelock? Dude put up 14 points on 5 of 8 shooting in 20 minutes......no real fluke, he's a solid shooter.
He needs to be given consistent playing time along with Morris, we need to develop these guys until we can make a trade for a real NBA PG.

Good lord, Goudelock scored some points? I thought Kobe scored all the points, collected all the rebounds and assists.
Seriously, Kobe has regained my respect for actually looking for his teammates the past several games. Those 40 pt games were great but I just love the way he trust his teammates, the pass to Bynum late in the game was really good.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #12
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

Good lord, Goudelock scored some points? I thought Kobe scored all the points, collected all the rebounds and assists.
Seriously, Kobe has regained my respect for actually looking for his teammates the past several games. Those 40 pt games were great but I just love the way he trust his teammates, the pass to Bynum late in the game was really good.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #13
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Did he really trust his teammates or it was because of his teammate, Pau, complaint in the form of media interview a day before the game about need to run more offense to interior.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #14
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Been a while since we had a soild 4th quarter like that...
You probably didn't mean to say soil, but Lakers did soiled on Clippers :) - especially Mister-World-P0wn

Last edited by kobesabi : 01-27-2012 at 12:27 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: