Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 12-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default ISH Fantasy BBall Money League?

Would there be any interest in this? We've had the ISH Money League for football for 2 years now and it's went very smoothely. I'd like to see if there was any interest in doing a basketball one. It would be something small, maybe $20 or so to play. I've lost some interest in the league the last 2-3 years and thought this would be fun and give me interest in more than just my own team.

For those who aren't familiar, you pay to www.leaguesafe.com via a debit/credit card. The money locks into your league on there and then the league commissioner distributes the money end of season to the winners.

Any interest?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Fantasy BBall Money League?

I'm down to play assuming we get 12 or more guys, and it is standard 9 default category H2H style...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah I'm down...sound fun
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I'm down to play assuming we get 12 or more guys, and it is standard 9 default category H2H style...

Democracy just like the football leagues I'm assuming. I'm really only interested in the 9/h2h myself.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Idk maybe. I'm not really a big fan of fantasy bball because of the level of activity it requires.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

SP
PT
BB4L
pete

Maybe's

JB
IGOTGAME/youngrease

statman had interest in the football money league. should reach out to him. RBA, GOBB, maybe Illini?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #7
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd be down depending on how much money we're talking. Probably wouldn't do anything over $50 for this.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #8
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Idk maybe. I'm not really a big fan of fantasy bball because of the level of activity it requires.
solution: weekly line-ups. One of my leagues with friends makes it so you have to set your line-ups before the week so strategy comes into play with games played, injuries etc. instead of daily lineups and stuff. I'd be down for that if people wanted it.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
solution: weekly line-ups. One of my leagues with friends makes it so you have to set your line-ups before the week so strategy comes into play with games played, injuries etc. instead of daily lineups and stuff. I'd be down for that if people wanted it.
yeah I would suggest that

what's everyone think of $25 buy in...$200 to 1st, $75 to 2nd, $25 money back to 3rd?

or just erase 3rd place money with a small pot? I could really care less, just throwin ideas
Old 12-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm good with $25, and I'm good with that division of money. Also good with the weekly lineups. I've done that before.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #11
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

down for 25 dollar buy in and those break downs
Old 12-09-2011, 12:19 AM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll play.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:53 AM   #13
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

my brother and I maye interested. what site are you running the league through (yahoo, espn, cbs,etc). how many teams is the league?
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_1
my brother and I maye interested. what site are you running the league through (yahoo, espn, cbs,etc). how many teams is the league?

Not a chance.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
down for 25 dollar buy in and those break downs
+1

could do $50 also if people would prefer that...not sure of we could have weekly winners or not
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: