Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Nike NFL Uniforums

i don't see how any of this is tied to Nike. They are going to make similar uniforms in terms of colors, style, etc. The teams control their uniforms, not Nike. The Giants are not going to be powder blue because Nike is taking over and deems it so. That is stupid.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #32
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

http://projectphantom.com/2011/11/nfl-logos-revamped/

What do ya'll think about these?

Some of them are awful. But I really like the Jets and how they incorporated the NY into that logo. Jets should use that.

I also like the Broncos, Browns, Steelers, Rams, and I also love the Bears. I've always wondered why the Bears never really used a logo of anything other than just a C.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

those are pretty bad in general but a few of them are cool

the Browns should have a bull dog logo on the helmet...EVOLVE ALREADY

Packers one is the worst, omg

the classic NFL teams should be left alone or just minor changes...(cept Browns)
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #34
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

I like the Steelers, Ravens, and Bucs. Thats about it
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #35
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Those logos mainly suck because they all have the same aggressive tone. There's nothing distinctive or unique to any of the artwork styles that make them individual entities. Too much of a similar template, esp the animal-based team names.

However, I agree the Jets should incorporate that logo somehow cuz it's an awesome design and I actually really like the Saints logo too. The 49ers should switch up their logo or tweak it. I like the one used above becuz it takes advantage of some of the iconography that is associated with the inception of their team and their name.

For my division, the Cowboys and Giants show improvement over their current even if DAL star could be deemed untouchable. The Skins and Eagles changes look like shitty high school logos
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah Dallas star will never be touched...

that star reminds me of the Dallas Desperadoes...our Arena Football Team

almost all of these remind me of Arena league

the one I like the most is the Giants...that is a simple and nice change

the Bills is also nice
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #37
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

The Packers and the Lions are AWFUL.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #38
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Yeah. Like I said, the Jets is the coolest. They should actually adopt that as their new logo. The Browns should also adopt this b/c it's freakin sweet.

What do ya'll think of the Bears one? I think it's great! As far as I know, the Bears have always had the same classic C. They've never really had a bear for a logo and this would incorporate that.

I agree that some of them are laughable, esp the Packers and Cowboys. The Panthers looks like some kind of mythical creature instead of a black panther. The Lions one looks like he's yawning.

It's kind of hard to tell who is who as far as the Skins and Chiefs. There's no real signs of which is which. The Jaguars one would look better if the coloring was different.

The Bucs one is ok, but IDK if I'd want it to be the logo full-time. It kind of takes parts of their current theme/logo and mixes it in with their old Bucco Bruce.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #39
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nike releasing the new uniforms April 3rd
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #40
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

"The new Nike uniforms will be previewed next week, actually. We're going to get a chance to see all of the league's Nike gear starting early next week when we go to the NFL meetings down in Florida. Shortly after that, they are going to roll them out on a national scale.

"You're not going to see a lot of visual difference, design difference in the uniforms. It'll look very much the same as the uniforms that we have right now so everybody wearing your (Ndamukong) Suh jerseys and your (Matthew) Stafford jerseys, you're safe.

"What will be different is the technology behind the uniform. You'll see a lot more of the fabrics and the lines and the make-up that you see in quite frankly a lot of the major college programs. That'll be the big change for us out of the gate."

Lions GM Martin Mayhew
Old 03-21-2012, 01:21 AM   #41
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I like that design for the Giants logo. Very cool.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #42
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Unveiling of the new uniforms will be at 11 am, and will be shown on NFL Network.

-The unveiling will only show the home uniforms
-A player from each team will model the uniforms
-Orakpo tweeted that the Redskins' new uniforms were "sweet"

the only team I know of that are getting a complete overhaul are the Seahawks.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Unveiling of the new uniforms will be at 11 am, and will be shown on NFL Network.

-The unveiling will only show the home uniforms
-A player from each team will model the uniforms
-Orakpo tweeted that the Redskins' new uniforms were "sweet"

the only team I know of that are getting a complete overhaul are the Seahawks.
from my understanding teams that threw a fit about changing (like Steelers and Giants) reached a compromise by allowing more leeway in a new nike "alternate". those teams that liked the revamps won't have the alternates.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #44
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Paul Lukas ‏ @UniWatch
They just showed a little video with a glimpse of the new Seahawks uni... It is SERIOUSLY ugly...
Old 04-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #45
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Jaguars:

https://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/...Fs%2F198171597

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 04-03-2012 at 11:12 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: