Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default LeBron James is gonna shoot almost 60% this season(Wade)

The amount of easy baskets he gets with wade on the court is ludicrous.... Easy dunks layups open jumpers etc. If He isnt hovering around 56 - 60 percent by seasons end i'll be quite surprised.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LeBron James is gonna shoot almost 60% this season(Wade)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
The amount of easy baskets he gets with wade on the court is ludicrous.... Easy dunks layups open jumpers etc. If He isnt hovering around 56 - 60 percent by seasons end i'll be quite surprised.

Bet he won't.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
I.R.Beast

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Bet he won't.

-Smak
oh really...how many more games do they have left against NYK?.......

All jokes aside....If he stays away from 3 like he's done most of the year and keep his game as close to the basket as he's been doing in conjuction with him gettin all those easy buckets off of d wade's isolations i see him doing it. What oing to stop him?...i mean you can't double with wade on the floor.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
Inactive
Local High School Star

Inactive is considered somewhat coolInactive is considered somewhat coolInactive is considered somewhat cool

Eh, I don't know. It depends on how they play.

Sometimes when Wade is aggressive, he draws in the defense, and then Lebron ends up with the basketball on the perimeter, late in the shot clock. He's open, but he doesn't make those shots very often. If they're both able to stay in positions where they can be effective, regardless of how the other plays, then yeah he should probably see an increase in his fg%.
Inactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he;s already down to 55 percent and its only gonna get more difficult
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #6
che guevara

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board

With Wade in the lineup, he's probably going to hover around 60% FG. Wade being on the floor gets Lebron lots of easy buckets in transition, off cuts, and open jumpers. When he's off the floor, Lebron has to create most of his offense himself.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
ThatsGame
Bosh Saves MIA

ThatsGame has decent reputationThatsGame has decent reputation

It's depends on if he keeps going to the post. Thats how he got such a high FG% from the start of the season..He was posting up A LOT and was turning around and fading, knocking em' down almost all the time.
ThatsGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #8
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

I predict 53% by the end of the year...no more than that.
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #9
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

As a Bulls fan, I have to admit he's been beasting this year.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least 56 FG% at the end of the season. LeBron still needs to attempts those 3 points shoots.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #11
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The prediction is stupid. He absolutely will not shoot that high. If he shoots 55%, without sacrificing the potency of his offensive game (don't not shoot 3's just to say you're not shooting 3's and being aggressive; just listening to media), then I'll go dap him up.

Between 52-53%.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
I.R.Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
he;s already down to 55 percent and its only gonna get more difficult
that has more to with wade not being there and his looks getting tougher due to it. But with wade back i look for it to rise back up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: