Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Okay so we know your position. Can you give me evidence as to why he is the bolded part?

Personal experience.....no I don't care to go into detail.
If you don't know about this you will eventually.

Jeanie is more than tough enough to make tough decisions and do what is best.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #17
DirtySanchez
National High School Star
 
DirtySanchez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,013
DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Okay so we know your position. Can you give me evidence as to why he is the bolded part?

The Lamar trade...
Getting Mike Brown on board with out talking to their star player.
Not trading Bynum for a couple of stars...Kidd...Melo etc.


That's me taking a crack shot.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
WiltTheStilt
I brick open layups
 
WiltTheStilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 103
WiltTheStilt has decent reputationWiltTheStilt has decent reputation
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

The theory came from Roland Lazenby and it was his opinion and nobody elses. He was on the radio saying it was no more then a gut feeling and than it blows up like its fact. Lemmings.
WiltTheStilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:47 AM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
The Lamar trade...
Getting Mike Brown on board with out talking to their star player.
Not trading Bynum for a couple of stars...Kidd...Melo etc.


That's me taking a crack shot.

Now what evidence suggests that Jim Buss has made those deals? Odom trade was done by management because either way, they all, mitch included, wanted to shed that salary.

Traditionally, usually coaches are hired, and then the coaches meet with the best player to discuss philosophies. Kobe is not the GM nor will he ever be.

The Carmelo trade rumor never had a backbone to it, and the Jason Kidd deal was nowhere near as good as the Gasol deal. As a result of NOT doing that deal with the nets, we now have Pau, Bynum, and Kobe. A solid trio of players.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Now what evidence suggests that Jim Buss has made those deals? Odom trade was done by management because either way, they all, mitch included, wanted to shed that salary.

Traditionally, usually coaches are hired, and then the coaches meet with the best player to discuss philosophies. Kobe is not the GM nor will he ever be.

The Carmelo trade rumor never had a backbone to it, and the Jason Kidd deal was nowhere near as good as the Gasol deal. As a result of NOT doing that deal with the nets, we now have Pau, Bynum, and Kobe. A solid trio of players.

?????? The Carmelo deal was no rumor, it was there to be done..this is well known.

Traditionally??? Are you kidding me......this is 2012 not 1960, If your superstar player wants a coach fired he gets fired, hired he gets hired.....Mike Brown even said it's a players league now and he thanks Kobe for ALLOWING him to coach him.....that is how it is in 2012.....just look at how Cousins got Westphal fired........look at how Deron Williams got Jerry freaking Sloan fired......this is not 1960. You HAVE TO talk to your star player.....keep him in the loop, keep him happy.......even if you go against his request there has to be communication. Buss is burning bridges and pissing people off by his failure to communicate......this can effect players wanting to come to the team, coaches wanting to coach here.......Jimmy is NOT Jerry....not by any stretch of the imagination. I also should mention Magic getting Westhead fired......Jerry Buss was in charge and executed that move.

Come on now.....shed salary??? They would be shedding salary right now by using the amnesty on Walton or MWP in not having to pay the penalty.

If Odom hadn't cried like a b!tch he would still be here, that was no salary dump move. That was a getting rid of a distraction move that happened to shed salary.....there is a huge difference.

What reason do you have for backing Jimmy????

I don't get why guys think Father = Son
Just like with the Dodgers...Walter O'Malley.......Great Owner, Peter O'Malley terrible owner....too many people miss that fact. But since this is a basketball thread I will not go into a lengthy explanation.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
?????? The Carmelo deal was no rumor, it was there to be done..this is well known.

Traditionally??? Are you kidding me......this is 2012 not 1960, If your superstar player wants a coach fired he gets fired, hired he gets hired.....Mike Brown even said it's a players league now and he thanks Kobe for ALLOWING him to coach him.....that is how it is in 2012.....just look at how Cousins got Westphal fired........look at how Deron Williams got Jerry freaking Sloan fired......this is not 1960. You HAVE TO talk to your star player.....keep him in the loop, keep him happy.......even if you go against his request there has to be communication. Buss is burning bridges and pissing people off by his failure to communicate......this can effect players wanting to come to the team, coaches wanting to coach here.......Jimmy is NOT Jerry....not by any stretch of the imagination. I also should mention Magic getting Westhead fired.....Jerry Buss was in charge and executed that move.

Come on now.....shed salary??? They would be shedding salary right now by using the amnesty on Walton or MWP in not having to pay the penalty.

If Odom hadn't cried like a b!tch he would still be here, that was no salary dump move. That was a getting rid of a distraction move that happened to shed salary.....there is a huge difference.

What reason do you have for backing Jimmy????

I don't get why guys think Father = Son
Just like with the Dodgers...Walter O'Malley.......Great Owner, Peter O'Malley terrible owner....too many people miss that fact. But since this is a basketball thread I will not go into a lengthy explanation.

From my remembrance of the Carmelo trade rumors, there was no deal imminent between the nuggets and the lakers. If it was available, then great! I don't think the nuggets were interested in investing in a one player project when they had such a great offer from the knicks. The nuggets have so many young players with great potential, and that deal with the knicks was much better for them than any other offer.

In regards to the players vs coach analysis...I am going to point out strictly facts which proves that it was not necessarily the player wanting someone gone.

1) Mike Brown's comment about "thanking Kobe for letting me coach him" doesn't refer to him being hired by Kobe at all. If you look at the context of that interview, Mike Brown was talking about how gregg popovich earned Duncan's respect, and how Duncan was listening to him during practice and in games.
Coaches get hired all the time, and if the team is doing bad for reasons such as unresponsive players, then in this case the coach will be fired because of his inability to communicate with most of the team. When Avery Johnson was fired from the Mavericks, Cuban said that at least 7 of his players threatened to leave if Avery was still there.

2) Paul Westphal vs Cousins was a result of Westphal's idiocy. He himself went to the media, said cousins demanded to be traded, and that he had to send him home. He also said he had management's support in all of this. In the end, it turned out no one wanted to be traded, and management did not support him in this. If I didnt know better, I would think he was trying to be fired because he was sick of Cousins' immaturity.

3) Jerry Sloan left Utah because he resigned, in what was said to be a very long meeting with management after a loss, and Deron Williams was the reason they argued. Now we do not know more details here because this happened behind closed doors, so MAYBE they told him "either you resign to keep your dignity, or we'll fire you after such a long run". That could have happened.

***Bottom line, no body ever reports an official report saying that the best player on a team, had in fact, talked to management about firing a coach***

Its about the entire team. If the team sucks, or does not meet expectations, coaches get fired 100% of the time.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

I forgot to respond to the second part of your post DK ^^^


The reason I am backing Jimmy, is because we have not given him an honest shot at being able to run a team. I want to see how good he is. He likes having superstars, meaning he knows how much he has to spend. Let him bring a superstar to this team, and let him build around them. I want to see how good this guy is.

Son does not = Father, I agree. Sometimes Son can be > than the father though. Thats all Im saying.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:06 PM   #23
bladefd
Good college starter
 
bladefd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,352
bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The reason I am backing Jimmy, is because we have not given him an honest shot at being able to run a team. I want to see how good he is. He likes having superstars, meaning he knows how much he has to spend. Let him bring a superstar to this team, and let him build around them. I want to see how good this guy is.

Son does not = Father, I agree. Sometimes Son can be > than the father though. Thats all Im saying.

But you do somewhat have to blame Jimmy for how he approached the whole coaching issue after Phil left, no? Everyone already knows that Kobe had no hand in Mike Brown's hiring. Kobe wanted that other fellow.. Brian Shaw. Young Buss Jr went around Kobe's back to do what HE wanted. DKLaker does have a completely valid point.

Check out some of the things Buss Jr was saying, don't you think Phil at least earned some respect?? This is absolutely disrespectful from Jimmy:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=248988

I am sure Kobe and Fisher and the ones that have been around Brian Shaw know how that went down. Now I admit those are just players and they don't run the team. Still, that's not a good start, is it now? Burning bridges just to get things his way. Then the jabs at Phil behind his back and trying to get Shaw to say something bad about Phil. Sorry, I can't respect that.

Last edited by bladefd : 01-31-2012 at 10:12 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #24
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
From my remembrance of the Carmelo trade rumors, there was no deal imminent between the nuggets and the lakers. If it was available, then great! I don't think the nuggets were interested in investing in a one player project when they had such a great offer from the knicks. The nuggets have so many young players with great potential, and that deal with the knicks was much better for them than any other offer.

In regards to the players vs coach analysis...I am going to point out strictly facts which proves that it was not necessarily the player wanting someone gone.

1) Mike Brown's comment about "thanking Kobe for letting me coach him" doesn't refer to him being hired by Kobe at all. If you look at the context of that interview, Mike Brown was talking about how gregg popovich earned Duncan's respect, and how Duncan was listening to him during practice and in games.
Coaches get hired all the time, and if the team is doing bad for reasons such as unresponsive players, then in this case the coach will be fired because of his inability to communicate with most of the team. When Avery Johnson was fired from the Mavericks, Cuban said that at least 7 of his players threatened to leave if Avery was still there.

2) Paul Westphal vs Cousins was a result of Westphal's idiocy. He himself went to the media, said cousins demanded to be traded, and that he had to send him home. He also said he had management's support in all of this. In the end, it turned out no one wanted to be traded, and management did not support him in this. If I didnt know better, I would think he was trying to be fired because he was sick of Cousins' immaturity.

3) Jerry Sloan left Utah because he resigned, in what was said to be a very long meeting with management after a loss, and Deron Williams was the reason they argued. Now we do not know more details here because this happened behind closed doors, so MAYBE they told him "either you resign to keep your dignity, or we'll fire you after such a long run". That could have happened.

***Bottom line, no body ever reports an official report saying that the best player on a team, had in fact, talked to management about firing a coach***

Its about the entire team. If the team sucks, or does not meet expectations, coaches get fired 100% of the time.


LMAO........Ok, argue with what everyone already knows

If you actually believe what you just wrote

EVERYONE KNOWS MAGIC HAD WESTHEAD FIRED!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE KNOWS MICHAEL JORDAN HAD COLLINS FIRED AND PHIL HIRED!!!!!!
There is no secret, no mystery no anything but these facts.

Your argument is like a guy locked in a vault with a chocolate cake.....they open the vault....the guy is in there but the cake is gone, the guy has icing on his lips and shirt but swears he didn't touch it........there is that one guy who believes him Don't be THAT guy
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #25
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

As for the Carmelo deal.......it's the same thing as the Chris Paul deal.

Denver was ready to take Bynum for Melo.....the Lakers/Buss put the deal on hold and much LATER the Knicks came in with a better offer.
Our deal could've long since been done.
Just as we had the deal for Chris Paul all set and done and LATER the Clippers came in with their deal.
Bro......you gotta wake up and stop buying the company line.
Please don't tell me you believe Stern's "Basketball Reasons" B.S.

Anybody who knows or has been around Jimmy knows he's a tool......and yeah it's been written about several times. Find a writer who thinks this guy if fit for the job.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
As for the Carmelo deal.......it's the same thing as the Chris Paul deal.

Denver was ready to take Bynum for Melo.....the Lakers/Buss put the deal on hold and much LATER the Knicks came in with a better offer.
Our deal could've long since been done.
Just as we had the deal for Chris Paul all set and done and LATER the Clippers came in with their deal.
Bro......you gotta wake up and stop buying the company line.
Please don't tell me you believe Stern's "Basketball Reasons" B.S.

Anybody who knows or has been around Jimmy knows he's a tool......and yeah it's been written about several times. Find a writer who thinks this guy if fit for the job.

The Chris Paul deal was totally different because it was actually going to happen. It was said and done, that we were to receive Paul. Stern blocked the deal because he's an ass. The Carmelo rumors were not nearly as close as the Chris Paul rumors.

And please, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, do not think that we do not have a talented team out there on the floor. As if Kobe wasn't shooting enough already, how the heck would him and Melo mesh together? Probably the same way Melo and Amare do mesh, which also makes me laugh because they're both playing under an offensive minded coach in D'antoni.

Kobe and Melo would not last together for 10 games under Mike Brown.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #27
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The Chris Paul deal was totally different because it was actually going to happen. It was said and done, that we were to receive Paul. Stern blocked the deal because he's an ass. The Carmelo rumors were not nearly as close as the Chris Paul rumors.

And please, for the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, do not think that we do not have a talented team out there on the floor. As if Kobe wasn't shooting enough already, how the heck would him and Melo mesh together? Probably the same way Melo and Amare do mesh, which also makes me laugh because they're both playing under an offensive minded coach in D'antoni.

Kobe and Melo would not last together for 10 games under Mike Brown.


Kobe is shooting so much because he has to.......that is what you fail to understand. Kobe is the only guy on the team who is reliable and the only guy on the team who can create his own shot. Kobe can also draw fouls......Pau shies away from contact, fades away which kills his chances to get fouled and shoot free throws as well as rebound his own misses.
Kobe wants to win and will do what it takes.
Pau and Bynum were getting killed on our defensive boards against the TWolves so Kobe stepped in and grabbed the boards, out rebounding Pau and Bynum Combined 15-13. If he had someone he could count on he would be more than happy to share the ball......he has said this himself.

I don't know why you fail to understand that Melo would be on the Lakers if Buss said YES, just as Paul would be on the Lakers if Stern said yes.
Buss killed one, Stern killed the other. DENVER HAD AGREED
TO THE DEAL!!!!!

TALENT???? Sure, we have talent, so what? What is talent without heart, desire and the will to do everything in your power.....even when tired to win games.
Pau had talent last year in the playoffs right? And what did he do with it? Did Odom ever play even half a season to the level of the TALENT he has.....NO!!!!
Lebron has talent but is weak minded....quits easy.

Last edited by DKLaker : 02-01-2012 at 11:49 AM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #28
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,935
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Kobe is shooting so much because he has to.......that is what you fail to understand. Kobe is the only guy on the team who is reliable and the only guy on the team who can create his own shot. Kobe can also draw fouls......Pau shies away from contact, fades away which kills his chances to get fouled and shoot free throws as well as rebound his own misses.
Kobe wants to win and will do what it takes.
Pau and Bynum were getting killed on our defensive boards against the TWolves so Kobe stepped in and grabbed the boards, out rebounding Pau and Bynum Combined 15-13. If he had someone he could count on he would be more than happy to share the ball......he has said this himself.

I don't know why you fail to understand that Melo would be on the Lakers if Buss said YES, just as Paul would be on the Lakers if Stern said yes.
Buss killed one, Stern killed the other. DENVER HAD AGREED
TO THE DEAL!!!!!

TALENT???? Sure, we have talent, so what? What is talent without heart, desire and the will to do everything in your power.....even when tired to win games.
Pau had talent last year in the playoffs right? And what did he do with it? Did Odom ever play even half a season to the level of the TALENT he has.....NO!!!!
Lebron has talent but is weak minded....quits easy.


Im just going to let yesterday's second half versus charlotte do the explaining for me. Kobe kept missing, lakers begin losing the lead. Bench Kobe, more guys got in an offensive flow and made a lot of shots.

I still cannot be convinced that the Melo rumors were any closer to being completed than Amare Stoudemire supposedly liking the lakers a few years back. All rumors, and speculation, and nothing more than bullcrap.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #29
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman
 
tamaraw08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,591
tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Great Debate bet Freak and DK. Both sides have great points.
Im just hoping that they retain the "by committee" decision making esp with regards to huge transactions.
tamaraw08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #30
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Im just going to let yesterday's second half versus charlotte do the explaining for me. Kobe kept missing, lakers begin losing the lead. Bench Kobe, more guys got in an offensive flow and made a lot of shots.

I still cannot be convinced that the Melo rumors were any closer to being completed than Amare Stoudemire supposedly liking the lakers a few years back. All rumors, and speculation, and nothing more than bullcrap.


You are on a roll my friend

Using an obvious blowout game as an example
Everyone on earth knew the game was going to be a blowout......Vegas had the Lakers favored by 13 to 15 points......their biggest spread of the year.
Kobe knew that he was not going to play in the 4th quarter so yeah, he was trying to get his points before he sat.....so what?????
Come on man, they weren't even playing a real basketball team.

That's like you telling me you scored 100 points in a game as an adult playing against 8 year olds.

If you want to give an example, pick a real game. You put these chumps in a real game and you will see how they melt like cheese.......haven't you been watching this year?
It's easy to play with no pressure....anyone can look good.

I don't know what to say to you about what you believe......apparently it's not the obvious stuff so, i'll leave it at that.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy