Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #46
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why does only Lebrons clutch failures reach criticism of epic proportions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Why you exclude Wade and Bosh though?

If this was Cavs Lebron you're spot on. But if Wade or Bosh is hitting shot after shot are you really better off with a struggling Lebron? I must be clueless so my opinion is not important but I remember all three of them(Wade, Bosh, Lebron) saying that the ball will go the the player who has a hot hand that day. But never mind, they must be clueless too and don't understand how basketball works nor did they play basketball in their life......
Because Lebron was still unaggressive playing hot potato even when Wade and Bosh were out. I remember the time I think it was Game 5 and Wade sat out the majority of the 3rd quarter and Lebron continued to play hot potato and do nothing.

Yeah, well how did the Heat do last season in the Finals going with the hot hand? Oh yeah, they lost. It looks like the method of going to hot hand isn't that successful is it?

Go back to playing with your falcon, homo.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #47
Phong
Decent college freshman

Phong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Why does only Lebrons clutch failures reach criticism of epic proportions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
I must be clueless so my opinion is not important but I remember all three of them(Wade, Bosh, Lebron) saying that the ball will go the the player who has a hot hand that day.
Game 2 of the Finals: Wade scored 9 unanswered points to push the lead to 15. Did the ball go to him? No. With the win almost certain, LeBron hogged the ball, ran down the clock every possession, bricked all his shots and helped the Mavs make a historical comeback.
Phong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #48
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
Because the Finals are where great players are made. And as much as I can't stand Kobe, at least in his losses he went out gunning.

When LeBron lost he was outscored by Jason Terry.

End thread, Heat/LeBron fans kill yourselves.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DJ Leon Smith again.

reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #49
CLE[216]
C A V A L I E R S

CLE[216] has an OK reputation so far

He left the Cavaliers because apparently, they weren't good enough to win a championship. He said it was going to be easy to win multiple championships, but he doesn't even have one yet. His superstar team made it to the Finals, yet he was the main reason they lost. Therefore, people love to rub it in when LeBron James fails.

/thread
CLE[216] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #50
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32Dayz
Lebron has outperformed Kobe in the playoffs though.

The only thing Kobe holds over Lebron is that he has 2-3 good Finals performances.

He only has 1 without Prime Shaq though... who is a GOAT Finals performer and makes life much easier on Wing Players obviously.

Thats why I feel 2 very good Finals performances by Lebron will already put him in discussion for Top 10.
just shut up...please man!....U TALK SO MUCH TRASH
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #51
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

because he chokes despite being on the best team in the league.... Replace lebron with kobe, melo, Durant, Rose last year and Heat are champs.... He has it the easiest of any superstar in the league and still failed. He's supposed to win a ring with the team he's on, He took the easy way to the finals and still fialed.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #52
oolalaa
I eat cheese

oolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected posteroolalaa is a pretty well-respected poster

OK.

Lebron is now the most underrated clutch the player the league has ever seen. You only have yourselves to blame, Lebron haters.

Lebron has consistently produced in the 4th quarters of games, in the regular season and playoffs! He just has. You are either ignorant or you are trolling if you can't acknowledge this.

People now act like his performances in the 4th quarter of last years finals are the norm. This is ridiculous. He had a god damn mental breakdown! It's a joke that people say he sucks 'in the clutch' because of 1 SERIES.

Yes, the finals were completely inexcusable. I think the pressure and the scrutiny finally got to him (granted, he brought much of it on by himself). But, have you already forgotten what he did to Boston and Chicago in the previous rounds?? HE CLOSED THEM OUT.

I've watched Kobe (aka ONE OF THE MOST OVERRATED CLUTCH PERFORMERS IN NBA HISTORY) over the years repeatedly turn crunch time into a shot jacking, hero ball fest. He has failed in the clutch many, many, many, many times. He has single handily shot the Lakers out of many wins. NO ONE EVER SAYS ANYTHING

And what about Carmelo?? People actually think this guy is clutch Yes, he has hit a high percentage of game winners over his career (I think he has hit something like 19/40 if remember rightly), but in terms of producing in the 4th - certainly not better than Lebron. He has lost in the 1st round of the playoffs 7 times already!! How clutch could he really be?

Lebron can get a little tight down the stretch sometimes, and I wish he would be more aggressive - he doesn't really alter his play in crunch time. He still wants to distribute and set up his teammates - this can be good and bad.

But it's become insane.

And before you call me a Lebron Homer, or even a Kobe hater.....

- I am not a big Lebron fan. I think he is mentally weak. I'm not sure how competitive and driven he is. I don't think he's a great leader (great teammate sure, but not someone who will give an inspirational half time speech or someone that his teammates look up to for guidance. If i'm wrong about this, let me know). He doesn't always respond well to massive pressure.

- I love Kobe's desire. I love his psycho competitiveness. I love that he is consumed with basketball. He is at #9 on my all time list, and will probably end up higher.

Like the OP has said - Lebron' failures are blown to epic proportions. I suppose that comes with the territory of being the most scrutinised athlete the world has ever known

Last edited by oolalaa : 01-29-2012 at 04:16 PM.
oolalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #53
Ronin
Kid Clutch x 35

Ronin has no real reputation yet.

because he calls himself The King
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #54
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
because he calls himself The King

chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #55
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Nobody else goes around saying they are a "King" and you are to "Witness" the "Chosen One" because he said to "Check My Stats".

Thats why.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #56
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #57
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Right after Lebron makes his first post move of the game

ESPN airs this pre-recorded interview about his post game.

and they use that one post move he did as evidence.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #58
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Right after Lebron makes his first post move of the game

every year it's the same thing, Lebron's improved his jumpshot, Lebron's improved his free throw, now it's Lebron's got a post game. he's had that move since Cleveland

I think a lot of it is just to fill the dead air of the regular season, we won't know anything new about Lebron until the playoffs.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #59
game385
Great young streetballer

game385 has an OK reputation so far
Default Carlos Boozer is WORTHLESS

15 million a year to shoot nothing but jumpers.

I'd trade his ass for some magic beans right now... Any takers?
game385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #60
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carlos Boozer is WORTHLESS

Amare for Boozer is now a fair trade.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: