Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-22-2006, 05:45 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are you 2 that stubborn to skip a post/topic that deserves to reply? KING count up how many replies you have in here so far. Still yawning dipshiit? And ShannonElement5 you're trying to break down shiiit about no more comparisons like the board doesnt know. Ignore thread, keep it movin. Simple.

1 + 1 = 2, but you 2 are figuring out ways to make it 3.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:46 PM   #17
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

KiNG has no real reputation yet.

uhh,go fu*k yaself
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #18
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voratian
I think this is a case of someone insulting you to get you to smarten up, chief.

But his whole argument was that we weren't contributing with any real input, when my post clearly does.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:52 PM   #19
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Are you 2 that stubborn to skip a post/topic that deserves to reply? KING count up how many replies you have in here so far. Still yawning dipshiit? And ShannonElement5 you're trying to break down shiiit about no more comparisons like the board doesnt know. Ignore thread, keep it movin. Simple.

1 + 1 = 2, but you 2 are figuring out ways to make it 3.

For a thread that doesn't deserve a reply you're sure as hell talking a lot.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:16 PM   #20
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Sigh

How overrated is Dwayne Wade already? These comparisons to Jordan just have to stop.

Best three players in league:

1) Lebron
2) Kobe
3) Wade (maybe)

Best players of all time:

1) Jordan
2 - 95) Many other players
95 - 115 range) Dwayne Wade

Last edited by bagelred : 06-22-2006 at 06:20 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:26 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
For a thread that doesn't deserve a reply you're sure as hell talking a lot.

Because I'm hoping that maybe you see what I'm saying as being the right way to go about such threads here. Notice not many posters on this board who enjoy debating, talkin the game have responded to this. There is a reason and I like to try and let other posters in on it. Your only reply to me is "You're right GoBB. I need to skip over there shock topics and post in others with a good and/or entertaining discussion". Your mind doesnt work that way and i bet reading this reply you'll reply defensive instead of just taking my advice. As should others. In order for me to get this point across i have to post and make it known. Thats all.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #22
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
1) Lebron
2) Kobe
3) Wade (maybe)

Sorry dont want to get into anymore but what the hell had lebron done that wade hasnt???
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:32 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Sorry dont want to get into anymore but what the hell had lebron done that wade hasnt???

Why cant you just accept those players are close and rankin them however you want is ok...and not a bad thing? Geeze Wade and the Heat win a title and you expect fans to bow down. Ever since Miami won the title you've been on kamikaze pro Heat missions....you're turning into the Yinka Dare of the board. Any slight or percieved negative mention/rankin of thier team and it sends them into defense mode. Dont turn into a lame duck fan here bruh.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:34 PM   #24
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Because I'm hoping that maybe you see what I'm saying as being the right way to go about such threads here. Notice not many posters on this board who enjoy debating, talkin the game have responded to this. There is a reason and I like to try and let other posters in on it. Your only reply to me is "You're right GoBB. I need to skip over there shock topics and post in others with a good and/or entertaining discussion". Your mind doesnt work that way and i bet reading this reply you'll reply defensive instead of just taking my advice. As should others. In order for me to get this point across i have to post and make it known. Thats all.

Oh well, all-knowing Gobb, please for give my insolence. I'll never question you again, oh great one. I mean, you already know how my mind works!

Seriously, I know a lot of these guys who're making all the Wade/Jordan comparisons are probably pretty young and haven't seen MJ play, so I just wanna show 'em a little truth. That's all.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:36 PM   #25
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

He's just the best player in the league. It's that simple.

Wade is third (maybe). That's still pretty phenomenal. But he's not Lebron and he's not Kobe. (And actually, if TMAC is guaranteed 100% healthy, I think I knock Wade to fourth).

Wade plays with Shaq. That's the 325 pound advantage. So Wade goes from number 3 (maybe) to LOOKING like #1. There's nothing wrong with that. I love Wade too. But he's not Lebron or Kobe...

If I had to start a team, I would take Lebron. 2nd choice Kobe. 3rd choice Wade. (Keeping big men out of discussion....)

Last edited by bagelred : 06-22-2006 at 06:39 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:39 PM   #26
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Any slight or percieved negative mention/rankin of thier team and it sends them into defense mode.

Yes i see how all 3 can be ranked the same but how can someone put Kobe and Lebron somewhere and be iffy on not including wade. What else does the guy have to do? Will Carrying shaq on his back while eating Zos kidney left handed help. No im not becoming Shltface dare he wont even show his sorry ass face on this board anymore because the Pistons basketball isnt being talked.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #27
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:

gobbs a gay ass who loves fistin himself
Old 06-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #28
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
gobbs a gay ass who loves fistin himself

Come on King bust out a page of one liners, you're mommas ,i'm cools followed by some smileys. Write a full paragraph i've seen you do it.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:48 PM   #29
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

Old 06-22-2006, 06:52 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Yes i see how all 3 can be ranked the same but how can someone put Kobe and Lebron somewhere and be iffy on not including wade. What else does the guy have to do? Will Carrying shaq on his back while eating Zos kidney left handed help. No im not becoming Shltface dare he wont even show his sorry ass face on this board anymore because the Pistons basketball isnt being talked.

My apologies bruh...jumped the gun. I didnt see the (maybe) which is just retarded. Overlooked it...you're right.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: