Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-22-2006, 06:54 PM   #31
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightHustlinInTDOT
- Both came out of college : equal
- second round playoffs in rookie year : Wade
- ECF in second year : Wade
- Finals in third year: Wade
- Finals MVP in third year: Wade
- Athleticism and talent: equal, both blow by their man with ease
- Jumpshot: equal, both were developing at the same age

The only disadvantage Wade has is his height, Jordan could do more because he was taller.

Kobe who?

How old are you dude, did you see Jordan when he came out of UNC?
I did and let me tell you one thing-Wade is no Jordan, it's not even close.
In Jordan's 3rd year he avg. 37-38 ppg and had to play the 1986 Celtics in the playoffs not the freakin Mav's and MJ hit what 63 and it was not on f..cking bail outs FT's either. I hate reading b.s. like this.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:55 PM   #32
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
My apologies bruh...jumped the gun. I didnt see the (maybe) which is just retarded. Overlooked it...you're right.

What's wrong with the poster writing Maybe? Maybe he still thinks that he hasn't seen enough of wade to put him in the top 3. Maybe he thinks Duncan or Dirk have a shot to be in the top 3 so i guess he's undecided on who is number 3.
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #33
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
In Jordan's 3rd year he avg. 37-38 ppg and had to play the 1986 Celtics in the playoffs not the freakin Mav's and MJ hit what 63 and it was not on f..cking bail outs FT's either. I hate reading b.s. like this.

preach... all im sayin is wades great, lebrons great, and kobes great... but jordans the greatest
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #34
bagelred
My team always wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
What's wrong with the poster writing Maybe? Maybe he still thinks that he hasn't seen enough of wade to put him in the top 3. Maybe he thinks Duncan or Dirk have a shot to be in the top 3 so i guess he's undecided on who is number 3.

I think a 100% healthy TMac is better than DWade. That's why I put DWade as 3 or 4...

But 3 or 4 out of 450 players is pretty damn good. Isn't it? I just think Lebron and Kobe are better. And I think most basketball analysts and GMs would agree...
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #35
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer

If you go back to the first page of this thread, you'll see that I pretty much said the same thing. Kids these days...
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:02 PM   #36
Shepseskaf
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Best players of all time:

1) Jordan
2 - 95) Many other players
95 - 115 range) Dwayne Wade
Kareem is the GOAT. I guess Jordan can be "1a".
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:05 PM   #37
bagelred
My team always wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf

Hmmm....Kareem? that's cool. The point is Jordan is at the top...and Wade ain't there yet...not close...
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:11 PM   #38
24/7
Great young streetballer

Quote:

Actually I wouldn't even consider Jordan a "1a" to Kareem. Kareem would be a more valuable addition to over 90% of NBA teams than a Michael Jordan.

Back on topic. Jordan is much better than Wade at the same age and Magic Johnson is in a league of his own for non-big men for the under 25 years of age category.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:18 PM   #39
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

The OG position was never a glamour position until 1984 so Kobe, T-Mac, Wade, Iverson and VC are all top 10 OG's in history. But let's be real anyone of those five dudes + Shaq=a ring. Wade is not any better than the other four in fact Kobe is the best of this group with Iverson no.2. He is good but lets not get crazy.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #40
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Tip: If you don't like the topic, don't read it, its that simple
No. It's not that simple. If you're going to be a flaming idiot on these boards, people aren't going to just let it slide so that the only replies you get are positive ones. They're going to point out how much of an idiot you are, and hopefully why (although not always) so that hopefully the board will no longer be flooded with stupid bullshiit and you will be able to become a better poster.

Imagine if Ceddie had gotten only positive responses to his retarded trade proposals. Would he have ever become the versatile ISH behemoth he has become? No, he'd be the same old idiot. You get it both ways on ISH. Like it or not.

Believe me, I speak from firsthand experience. I wasn't always the unquestionable genius I am today, unleashing vast amounds of wisdom upon my less endowed counterparts. I used to be retarded, like everyone else. But I kept at it and look what I am today: geeWiz, ISH legend.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:03 PM   #41
jhdw
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Michael Jordan Is king of basketball, but kings get overtaken and as much as i admire michael jordan as the greatest basketballer ever, Dwayne wade has the skill, determination, and maturity to make history and become the best ever, just look at this years playoff stats
jhdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:11 PM   #42
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

Theres no way this kid saw MJ in his early years. Wade isnt even close. Theres no comparison. And i have to reiterate was said by another person: Kobe, AI, T-Mac, MJ, Lebron or whoever would have beat the Mavericks with that same Miami team. This Dallas team was weak against SG's all year. I mean Kobe hit them for what, 63 in 3 quarters this year. Wade is nice but Its so disrespectful how young players are compared to MJ as soon as they show a little skill. Its sick. And by the way, I have never seen Wade shut anyone down on defense the way MJ used to. Lets not forget, Money was defensive player of the year one year and all-defensive first team damn near every year. Wade will probably never be in the running for Defensive player of the year in his career. Also, they were not equal coming out of college because MJ had an NCAA championship under his belt. Do some homework and check some highlights first because the suggested comparison is blasphemous.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 05:39 AM   #43
Phoenix_Suns1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Look at Wade's supporting cast - Shaq, J-Will, Walker, Posey, The Glove, Haslem, Zo - ...that's what won the championship. If MJ had that support at the same age with the bulls they would have had a much greater chance of winning the championship. And I totally agree on everything OliverThizz said. There's no comparison.

Last edited by Phoenix_Suns1 : 07-09-2006 at 05:42 AM.
Phoenix_Suns1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:34 AM   #44
G.O.P
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
Stop, sstop, F*CKING STOP WITH THE MJ COMPARISONS!!!

Yes, please ... ENOUGH W/ THE COMPARISONS. Sure, they're similar, but, can't you just let Wade be WADE?
G.O.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #45
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

I think Jordan was just a rookie at Wade's age
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: