Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Boozer: trade him or keep him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
His contract says otherwise. For what he's making he should be out there playing like a mad man. He's too talented to have that many 4-9, 4 rebound-type games. Booz gets more than that on a great rebounding team.

I don't want to get rid of Boozer at all, but if his numbers don't get better we've got some problems. Also that jump shot for the most part has been good this season, but please try to score some more in the post. Plus let's see some more effort on defense.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #17
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Here's a post from another thread, just wanted to see what you guys think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald_trump
its delusional because boozer is a great power forward, and just because your coach and players dont get the ball to him enough doesnt mean hes not worth the contract. boozer was a top 5 pf before coming to chicago, and he still really is.

i hardly ever see a pick and pop, or pick and roll run with him and d-rose. get your big man the ball. the one that shoots 50+%, and you'll see even better results in chicago.

its just hilarious watching boozer become the scape goat in chicago by the fans.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

Boozer needs a shooting center to have room to operate in the low post or in the P&R.

In the Bulls he's been turned into the shooting big that spaces the floor for Derrick penetration. That's why you see Noah set the high picks more often than not.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #19
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
What Thibs does with rotations, substitutions, and playing time has been a concern of mine since last season. I also agree that he could do a better job in this aspect, but it seems like he is stuck in his ways because he does it all the time.

I was at the Bulls-Nets game yesterday and Thibs did it once again.

Anyone who watched the game or read up on it knows that we were winning by almost 30 for practically the whole game.

With 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter...Deng, Boozer and Noah were still playing. WHY????

There's no reason for that at all. Why risk one of them getting hurt in garbage minutes. There was obviously no chance for us to lose why put our team in that kind of position?

We have a good bench and he uses it pretty often why not let them play all of the garbage minutes too. He put Scalabrine, Lucas and Butler in with only like a minute left. No reason for that. These guys could have played the last 5 minutes of the game and we would have still won by 20+

I love Thibs but he really needs to stop doing this.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: