Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Next 10 games

Jan. 31: vs Detroit W
Feb. 2: vs Chicago L
Feb. 3: @ Boston L
Feb. 4: vs New Jersey L
Feb. 6: vs Utah L
Feb. 8: @ Washington W
Feb. 10: vs LA Lakers L
Feb. 11: @ Minnesota L
Feb. 14: @ Toronto L
Feb. 15: vs Sacramento W

I say we'll go 3-7 which will put us at 10-20 after 30 games.

Thoughts ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Next 10 games

0-10

lol

kidding, here's my predictions:

Feb. 4: vs New Jersey W
Feb. 8: @ Washington L
Feb. 11: @ Minnesota W

4-6 for me.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I may go to that Wizards game.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
0-10

lol

kidding, here's my predictions:

Feb. 4: vs New Jersey W
Feb. 8: @ Washington L
Feb. 11: @ Minnesota W

4-6 for me.

You think we're beating the woves in Minnesota? Interesting
Old 01-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Nice way to waste $50
Old 01-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Post pics in the game report this time!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
You think we're beating the woves in Minnesota? Interesting

Wishful thinking.
But I do think the Wolves are overvalued.
Also, Iman might stop Rubio a bit, and certainly Love won't get 30 boards again with Tyson on the floor.
And they don't really have an answer for Melo.

Last edited by Jasi : 01-30-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Nice way to waste $50

Sorry buddy...my tickets are FREE!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Post pics in the game report this time!

I'll try. My camera broke on my honeymoon. i'll see if my wife let's me use hers.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Wishful thinking.
But I do think the Wolves are overvalued.
Also, Iman might stop Rubio a bit, and certainly Love won't get 30 boards again with Tyson on the floor.
And they don't really have an answer for Melo.

You've got a point. Amare's going to be the key in that game IMO. Tyson is going to do what he does more or less. Melo too. Amare can't get into foul trouble and more importantly, he can't only play on the offensive end. He's got to bring it defensively and on the boards for us to have any shot.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Sorry buddy...my tickets are FREE!
How so ?
Old 01-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #12
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
How so ?

A-ah, you didn't read carefully his last game report.

Shame on you.
Study more next time!

Old 01-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #13
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/feed...-glen-grunwald

Miami dinner with Isiah, Woodson, Grunwald raises eyebrows about D'Antoni's job
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #14
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/feed...-glen-grunwald

Miami dinner with Isiah, Woodson, Grunwald raises eyebrows about D'Antoni's job

*clicks on the link full of hope*

*reads about D'Antoni not being in danger in the foreseeable future*

*shuts down the computer*
Old 01-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
A-ah, you didn't read carefully his last game report.

Shame on you.
Study more next time!

You're right. I found this.
Quote:
So, I just got back from the Knicks vs Wizards game. Had the same hookup I did last year. Great seats, backstage access etc

Franchize,could you please start FIRE D'ANTONI CHANTS ?

Also,do you live in Washington ?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: